Thinking of you

Words That Are Hard To Say [HIATUS]

Boyfriend was in their practice room dancing to their song ‘Don’t Touch My Girl’.  Jeongmin didn’t seem to focus and always did mistakes.

“Stop!” Donghyun barked. Then he sighed.

“Jeongmin, why do you keep doing mistakes? What’s wrong with you? You never did a mistake before.” Donghyun put his hand on his hips and scolded Jeongmin.

“I’m sorry hyung. My mind just kept running on something else. ” Jeongmin said.

“Something like what?” Hyunseong asked and took a sip of his water.

Jeongmin was about to open his mouth to answer when Boyfriend’s maknae line speak with a teased tone. “Jang Inhee noona~~” They sing song and grinned widely.

Jeongmin narrowed his eyes at them and they shut up immediately. Donghyun lips broke into a smiled. He walked over to Jeongmin and slung an arm around him.

"This is why we asked you to come with us. Now, who is regretting it now?" Donghyun patted Jeongmin's shoulder and sympathetically shook his head like it was the saddest thing ever. 

"Hyung..." Jeongmin gave him a look. Donghyun pulled back with a grinned.

"Chill.... maybe she will go to our fan cafe stage. After all she recognized us AND you are her 'friend'." Donghyun said. Jeongmin thought about it and a glinted of hope filled his heart. He was hoping he could see Inhee at their fan cafe stage. Unconsciously Hyunseong also felt the same. He wanted to see Inhee again. Even though it was just a simple meeting and not to mention a very short meeting, but Hyunseong felt so attracted to her.

Something about her that made Hyunseong wanted to know her better.

    

Inhee arrived at her house and lied on the bed. Today was a busy day even though she just came back from the state. She sat back up on the bed and looked at her big luggage. She stood up from the bed and went to her luggage. She started to unpacked all the things inside it. Neatly folded the clothes and put it in the closet. She hung the clothes on the hanger and smiled at satisfaction looking at her closet that have clothes neatly folded.

She put the luggage beside the closet. After 1 hour she finished unpacking her clothes. She went back on the bed and sat on it. She looked at the clock on the wall, it showed 11.37pm. Then her mind started to drifted to her meeting with Boyfriend.

“Is it true that Jeongmin hasn’t forgotten about me?” Inhee muttered to herself and pursed up her lips. She lied on the bed and looked up at the ceiling thinking about Jeongmin. Suddenly she remembered something. She shot up from her bed and walked to the calendar on the wall. She traced her finger on the calendar.

“Where is it…. Here it is!” Her finger stopped at a certain day. She already wrote in black marker pen what day was it. It is written in big letters ‘BOYFRIEND FAN CAFÉ STAGE’

She smiled to herself and then frowned.

“I’m more like a fan girl than a friend now… or is it… I’m like a stalker?” She said to herself.

“Aish… Who cares anyway?” She shrugged it off.

She went to the switch and turned off the light. Only the small lamp light lightened up the room. She went to her bed and lay down. She pulled the duvet until it reached her shoulder and sighed in content. She took her phone on the table beside her bed and looked at the wallpaper.

“Annyeong Jeongmin-ah. I think your friends already told you that I’m back in Korea. I can’t wait to see you. I’ll see you at the fan café stage okay?” Inhee made an okay signed with her fingers and then she smiled.

“I felt so silly talking to a picture.” Inhee chuckled.

“Good night Jeongmin-ah.” She put back her phone on the table and closed the lamp. She drifted off to sleep.

Jeongmin was on his bed staring on the ceiling. He looked around him and saw that the Jo twins already asleep. Even though he didn’t admit it but he did felt a little bit regret that he didn’t go to the bakery today. If he goes he got to see Inhee.

“Aish… Why am I so unlucky?” Jeongmin scratched his head. He turned to his side and faced the wall. He lifted his hand and traced his index finger on the wall. He sighed but then he realized something. He didn’t just trace his finger randomly but he wrote something on the wall and when he thought back he wrote….

장인희 (Jang In Hee)

He blinked a couple of seconds than he smiled.

“I think… I’m finally gone crazy.” He chuckled softly and slowly closed his eyes. He started to fall asleep,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rifa here the author and I'm BACK! what? you're not happy? fine then...