Love at first sight

Words That Are Hard To Say [HIATUS]

Boyfriend was in their dorm waiting for the 3 maknaes to get home so that they could go to their schedules. Hyunseong was reading the fan mail while Donghyun watched television. Jeongmin was reading a cook book which was written in English. He struggled to read it one by one. Donghyun saw it and raised an eyebrow.

“Jeongmin-ah why do you keep reading that English cook book? It’s not like you're cooking it.” Donghyun said.

“I wanted to learn cooking too. Maybe in the future I can cook for hyungs and dongsaengs.” Jeongmin said with his eyes still glued on the cook book.

“I hope that future can come quickly because Donghyun hyung's cooking skills taste… ughh…” Hyunseong made a face while reading the fan mail.

“What’s wrong with my cooking? It tastes decent.” Donghyun defended himself. Just then the door to their dorm opened and the Boyfriend's maknae line came in with wide smiles on their faces.

“Annyeong hyungs.” Youngmin greeted them excitedly.

“Something good happened in school?” Donghyun asked because he saw the maknaes were grinning from ear to ear like their mouth would tear apart. "Did you pass that English exam?"

"No..." Minwoo drawled, not being able to hide his smile, but after realizing what he said, his eyes widened. "I mean, yes, I did pass. But that isn't our news!"

"What is it then?" Hyunseong asked, finally looking away from the fan mail to stare at the three.The Boyfriend maknae line exchanged glances and their smiles started getting wider.

“Would you tell us already? It’s creepy that you guys smiled like that.” Donghyun said to them.

“Well….” Youngmin started.

“We met someone.” Kwangmin finished his brother sentences.

“Met someone? Who?” Hyunseong asked, getting interested in the conversation.

“Someone very special.” Minwoo said, making the hyungs even more curious. Unfortunately, Jeongmin didn’t seem to care and just continued reading his cookbook.

“Stop playing guessing games. Just say it already!” Donghyun lost his patience and yelled at them. The maknaes jumped in surprised by his outburst.

“Hyung, you want to go to the bakery?” Minwoo asked ignoring that Donghyun was angry just a few seconds ago. Donghyun and Hyunseong looked at them with their eyebrows raised.

“Why do you suddenly want to go to the bakery?” Hyunseong asked.

“Which bakery?” Donghyun asked.

“The one that's in front of our school, I heard it’s a grand re-opening. Come on hyung. I want to go.” Minwoo pouted cutely and tugged on Donghyun's sleeve.

He pulled his sleeve away from Minwoo. “We got a schedule later Minwoo. We can’t go.” Donghyun said firmly.

“Jebal hyung! Just for a while. Please…” Youngmin joined in and made sad puppy eyes with Minwoo. Donghyun looked at Hyunseong. He nodded his head, saying that it was okay to go for a while.

“Araso.” Donghyun sighed.

“YAAAYY!!” The three maknaes jumped in circle with joy.

“I don’t know why are you so happy to go to a bakery.” Hyunseong shook his head.

“Ppali hyung. Let’s go now!” Kwangmin said excitedly with a big smile on his face. Donghyun and Hyunseong started wearing their hoodies, hats and masks. Jeongmin just sat on his chair.

“Jeongmin-ah. You don’t want to come?” Donghyun asked him while putting on his shoes.

“No thanks. I’ll just stay here.” Jeongmin said and flipped the page of the cook book.

“Are you sure hyung? You’ll regret it.” Youngmin teased.

Jeongmin looked up from the book and looked at Youngmin who was at the door. “Why would I regret? It’s just a bakery.” Jeongmin shrugged.

“That’s what you think.” Minwoo said.

“What are you trying to say?” Jeongmin looked at them curiously.

Minwoo was about to open his mouth when Donghyun called them, “Yah! Ppali! We got schedules later.”

“See you later hyung. Bye!” Minwoo waved and closed the door behind him. Jeongmin was left alone in their dorm with question that had no answer.

`````

Later on they arrived at the bakery, with Youngmin and Minwoo skipping to the bakery. Boyfriend looked at the bakery through the glass window. Many people were in there buying breads and cakes. Some even took pictures and asked for autographs.

“Wow… there are so many people here.” Donghyun said.

“Why are they taking pictures and autographs from that girl?” Hyunseong asked and pointed at the girl who's back was facing them because she took pictures with the customers.

“She’s a celebrity chef.” Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo said at the same time.

“How do you guys know?” Donghyun asked them with a hint of curiosity in his voice.

“Because….” Kwangmin started.

“It’s Jeongmin hyung’s girl!” Youngmin continued excitedly.

“BWOH?!!” Donghyun and Hyunseong shouted earning stares from other people who come to the bakery. They cleared their throat and pulled their hats lower to cover their faces.

“Jeongmin’s girl is a celebrity chef?” Donghyun asked and the maknaes eagerly nodded. 

“I wonder how she looks like.” Donghyun wondered out loud. Like she heard it she turned around after taking pictures with the customers. She bowed to them and they did too. She smiled brightly at them and gave them a friendly wave. At that instant Donghyun’s jaw dropped and his eyes widened. He was stunned by Inhee’s beauty and that charming smile.

“Wow…” Was all Donghyun mouth could utter.

“Noona is beautiful. Right hyung?” Minwoo nudged Donghyun who was beside him with his mouth wide opened.

“Hyung… you’re drooling.” Youngmin and Kwangmin laughed and then joined by Minwoo.

Donghyun cleared his throat and wiped the drool of from his mouth. “I was not drooling. It’s just…sweat… its hot here.” He pretended to fan himself with his hand.

Hyunseong on the other side was star struck. He couldn’t say anything and just gazed at her. He was smitten by her beauty.

“Hyung… Hyung… Hyunseong hyung!” Youngmin raised his voice a little bit when Hyunseong didn’t hear him calling for the umpteenth time. Hyunseong finally snapped out from his dazed and looked at Youngmin. “Huh?”

“Let’s go in. Donghyun hyung, Minwoo and Kwangmin already went inside.” Youngmin said. Hyunseong nodded his head slowly. They both went inside and walked to where the others guys were. They took a tray and just like other customers they started choosing their bread. Once in a while they would glance at Inhee who was at the cashier.

Inhee caught their stares and looked at them. They quickly looked away and pretended to be busy choosing the bread. She continued doing her work.

“Hyung is so lucky to have her.” Youngmin said and Kwangmin nodded.

“But Jeongmin said that she was just a friend.” Donghyun said.

“You really believe that hyung? By his action I know that noona is not just a friend.” Youngmin said like Detective Conan.

“What’s her name?” Hyunseong suddenly asked after he was quiet for some time and stared at her. Everytime he looked at her, he felt a tingling of happiness inside him and his heart skip a beat. Hyunseong shook his head a bit ,"What's wrong with me?" He thought.

“Uhhh…” The three maknaes chorused trying to remember her name.

“It’s on Jeongmin hyung’s cook book.” Kwangmin said trying to remember the name on the cook book.

“Ah! JANG INHEE-SSI!” Minwoo said out loud like he remembered the most important thing in the world. The place turned quiet and all heads turned to the 5 boys. Even Inhee stopped working and blinked at them. Why that boy was calling her name?

Minwoo clamped his hands over his mouth. Boyfriend faces palm themselves. Inhee told her worker to take her place for a while and then she walked over to the 5 boys. Every step she took made the boys nervous. Especially Hyunseong he was like frozen on the spot. Inhee stopped in front of them with a smiled.

“You called me? Is there anything I can help with?” Inhee asked politely. Hyunseong was yet star struck again. To him her voice was like a sweet melody went through his ears.

Minwoo smiled and brightly waved at her, “Annyeong noona!”

Inhee blinked but her hand automatically waved by that cheerful waved from Minwoo but after she realized what she did. She put down her hand back to her side and cleared .

“We came to see you noona.” Youngmin said and gave a bright smiled. Inhee tilted her head to the side. That smiled looked familiar to her.

“To see me? Why?” Inhee asked.

“Umm… to talk about… Jeongmin hyung.” Kwangmin said but whispered the name Jeongmin.

“Jeongmin?” Inhee asked. They all nodded except for Hyunseong. She was puzzled for a while then her eyes widened in recognition and she gasped. “Boyfriend is in my bakery.” She thought.

“Let’s talk at the back. Please follow me.” Inhee said and lead the way. Boyfriend followed behind her. Before she went with the boys she told her workers to take care of the customers.