I guess

Words That Are Hard To Say [HIATUS]

 

Inhee looked outside through the airplane window. She was sitting at a first class seat. After years in the state, she had now finished her studies and she wanted to go back to Korea. She wanted to meet her parents back in Seoul and most importantly she wanted to see the guy that she missed the most. She wondered how he was doing right now. When she was not busy she sometimes went on YouTube and watched Boyfriend performed.

She could see that Boyfriend was really popular back in Korea. Their dances were synchronized as well. Inhee was really proud of Jeongmin of becoming that success and girls were crazy about them. Inhee smiled just by thinking about Jeongmin made her heart fluttered.

Inhee was successful like him too. Of course she was not a singer but you could say that she was a famous celebrity chef back in the state. She even wrote cook books and was the bestseller in the state and other countries as well. She was known as the Korean chef who was very successful in the state and everyone wanted to taste her cooking.

She was offered to work at a first class restaurant at the state but she rejected the offer because she wanted to return back to Korea. She wanted to go back to her small bakery at Korea which she left for years. Her mom took care of the bakery while she was gone.

“Attention to all passengers, the plane will take off in 5 minutes. Please fasten your seatbelts. Thank you.” The stewardess said through the speaker. Inhee fasten her seat belt and lay back on her seat. A smiled was formed on her lips. She felt butterflies in her stomach just by thinking that she would go back to Korea. She took out her phone to turn it off but when she took it out she saw the wallpaper on her phone she stopped for doing so.

The wallpaper was her and Jeongmin making peace sign while holding ice creams. Jeongmin was wearing a hat and smiled brightly at the camera. Inhee did the same. She caressed her phone screen and stared at it.

“I guess… we will meet again Jeongmin.” She muttered to herself. She turned off her phone as the screen went black. She put back her phone inside her pocket as the plane slowly moved to take off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ooff… I’m so tired.” Minwoo whined and slumped down on the couch. Boyfriend were in their dorm after ending their schedules. Donghyun went to the kitchen to get a drink. Youngmin and Kwangmin sat on the other couch. Hyunseong went to his bedroom and Jeongmin sat on the chair near the computer.

“Jeongmin hyung, when will your girlfriend come back from the state?” Youngmin suddenly asked. Donghyun who just came back from the kitchen shouted, “YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND??!!” With mouth wide opened. Jeongmin shot a looked at Youngmin who covered his mouth.

“Wow hyung. You never told us before.” Minwoo joined in the conversation.

“Eh? Jeongmin hyung have a girlfriend? Nugu?” Kwangmin asked interested to know the detail about this so called girlfriend of Jeongmin.

“Ani.. I don’t have a girlfriend.” Jeongmin shook his head.

“Jinjja? Then who was the girl on your phone wallpaper?” Youngmin asked innocently.

“Youngmin you looked into my phone?” Jeongmin asked with an eyebrow rose.

“Opps.” Youngmin covered his mouth again.

“Dude tell us. Who is she?” Donghyun sat beside Youngmin with a coke in his hand.

“Nae chinguya.” Jeongmin answered.

“Chingu?” Donghyun, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo said at the same time.

“Neh. Chingu.” Jeongmin said but his voice was slow when he said the word friend for the second time.

“I’m tired. I’m going to sleep. Good night.” Jeongmin stood up from his seat and went to his bedroom. Donghyun, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo exchanged looks.

“Something tells me that she is more than a friend.” Donghyun said.

“Hyung, is she pretty?” Kwangmin asked his brother Youngmin. He eagerly nodded, “Jeongmal yeppeoda.”

“How do you know that Jeongmin hyung ‘girlfriend’ was at the state?” Minwoo asked.

“Oh… I saw the picture of him and a girl in his phone so I asked her who she is. Well, he answered that she is a friend and I asked where she is and he said she was at the state. But I know, my Youngmin instinct told me that this noona is more than a friend to Jeongmin hyung.” Youngmin said like a detective.

“Why was she at the state?” Donghyun asked.

“Molla.” Youngmin shrugged. They all looked to the door where Jeongmin bedroom located. They were all curious of this mystery girl that Jeongmin said was a ‘friend’.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongmin lied on his bed with one arm on the back of his head. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling. He took out his phone and gazed at the wallpaper. It was the same picture on Inhee’s phone.

“I heard that you will come back today.” Jeongmin muttered to himself and touch the screen of the phone.

“I guess… we will meet again Inhee.”