Blood is Contagious

When an Idol Dies...

Seohyun’s POV

WGM was so much fun today, as usual. Yonghwa held my hand, loved me, bought me things, and although he was quieter this time I just suspected that he liked me, which was okay. I mean, as sweet as Kyuhyun oppa was, he always was rather busy...

The end of it came all too soon; it seemed that for one blink of an eye the sun was up in the sky, and then the next, rain was pouring down on us once again as the curtain of darkness veiled the sky once more. I didn’t mind actually, because who knows what a couple can do under an umbrella?

The only bad thing was, though...that Yonghwa seemed to be straying away. When I would cuddle up next to him to stay warmer, he would squirm away, and when I would make him hold my hand with both hands because he was cold, he would just shove my hand in his jacket pocket! I really had no idea what was going on...

“Oppa, what’s wrong with you!?” I demanded, pouting. “I know we’re done with filming for today, but come on!”

Ignoring my protest, though, Yonghwa sighed and, without even looking at me, said, “I’ll take you to your dorm, come on.”

“Oppa!” I nearly screamed, but he just walked away, his keys dangling in one hand. I rolled my eyes and mumbled, “What about our managers?”

Why are you ignoring me like this?

What’s up with you, Jung Yonghwa?

I thought you loved me, huh?

It’s not like I can only be satisfied with Kyuhyun forever, you know!

You better not mess with me...

Nevertheless, I quickly ran after him, hiding my hair from the harsh, cold rain before finally making it in the warm, leather car, heavily panting from the run.

“Oppa,” I said again, forcing him to look into my eyes, which he did, hesitantly. But...even if it was dark...did I see something shining in his eyes?

What the heck? 

“Oppa, you’ve been so...weird all day! What’s up with you? Is there something wrong with me, or are you facing a hard time? At least talk it out with me! Don’t be such a hassle and just hide it all to yourself, Jung Yonghwa!” I complained, purposely whining. Because that always worked with my unnies and Kyuhyun oppa.

But not, I guess, with Jung Yonghwa, because he just sniffed once, checked for something shiny [I had to peek!] in his bag before starting the ignition and heater, driving me away towards home. I huffed, pouted, and let his arm go from my hands, finally obeying to his strange, cold wall now held against me.

Finding nothing else to talk about after our terrible ending to a day, I leaned my head against the headrest, closed my eyes, and rested...

...only waking them up when I felt the car finally stop.

“Oh, we’re already...here?” I asked, confused, looking around. Because I thought I was home, but I was actually in some really dark place, full of leaves, huge trees, and a faraway river somewhere nearby.

“Um, Yongie, I thought we were...going home?” I asked, a bit scared.

He knows that I don’t like scary things…right?

Ugh, just what is going on!?

“You are going home,” Yonghwa simply said, walking away from me without waiting. Strangely enough, he went outside without any hat or umbrella this time...just a flashlight, and something delicately held in his hands.

Oh my gawd, this oppa...I already told him I don’t like kissing in the rain!

Nevertheless I clambered out of the car and ran after him, only stopping him once I was able to block his path. Luckily, in just a minute or so of hardcore running in the cold and the wet, I made it in front of him and literally raised my arms to block him, demanding what was his problem...and also slightly aghast at his terrorized face.

“U-Um...Yonghwa, are you okay? I-It’s me, Seohyun. Seo-Joo-Hyun. Of SNSD, Girls Generation?”

“I know who you are,” he nearly whispered, his face strangely shining with tears as he now raised his trembling arm with...with...

NO.

WAY.

“YONGHWA, NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” I shrieked, trying to run away, while also yelling at him for some sense to get driven to him. I ran away as fast as I could, ignoring the cold and the wetness of our surroundings, but much to my horror I heard him coming after me…and even heard a gunshot somewhere far away.

Oh great, he hired someone else to help him!?

But, amidst all the crying and the yelling, I thought I heard him cry out –

“But you shouldn’t have known me, Seohyun!”

That made me stop.

Did I even have a choice, Yonghwa? We were set up to meet, what are you talking about!?

“W-What?” I asked, turning around, not knowing how close he was behind me already.

Because as soon as I turned around, the sharp point of the deadly, cold, sharp, hard metal silver knife...was an inch away from my nose. I couldn’t even see Yonghwa anymore out of the terror of the knife being so close in contact with my living soul...

I only watched dramas like these before!!!!

I never ever once thought something like this could ever happen to me, the maknae of SNSD!

And I can’t believe that an idol would kill an idol!

Just what is this!? And he’s my husband!!!!!

Does he even have a heart!?

Gawd I wish Kyuhyun oppa was here...

Maybe...maybe this was how...Jiyeon felt, at that time...five years ago?

No, don't think that!? Don't freakin' think that when -

"KYAHHHHHH!!!"

A-Ahh...white fire...white, hot fire...

Nothing but pain...o-ow...Y-Yonghwa...

J-Just who are you, Yonghwa? Someone real or s-someone...else...?

A-Ah...no, no, I don't want to see that yet...no, keep your eyes open, Seohyun!

KYAH! A-A-AH...

O-Oppa...a-ah...never knew i-it could hurt so much...

Just why is this happening, huh?

Before I could completely surrender to the fiery pain and the threat [and temptation] to just die, however...I thought I heard a familiar girl's excited yelp...

NO. FREAKIN'. WAY.

N-Not you...I-I thought I got rid of you...

Trying to open my eyes and see through warm tears mixed with my own bitter blood, I noticed a petite, familiar figure standing amidst all the chaos, screaming [from me], the raging [from the winds], the crying [from me and Yonghwa], and the huge darkness from the night engulfing us.

"Is that really you?" I wanted to ask, but before I could do anything else, the petite figure dashed away from me to somewhere unknown, leaving me and Yonghwa alone...or so I thought, because a quick second later, Yonghwa left me too, leaving me here to die in a huge, sticky puddle of my own precious blood from my own precious body. Exactly how many times he stabbed me I have no idea; it was too much times to even count, and everything was such a blur because all the pain felt exactly the same...there was no difference whether it was one stab or a million; my body hurt like hell and so did my heart...

You two....are too evil and unbelievable...

H-How could you do this to me, y-you !?

Well....let's see what'll happen to you, , once they find out that SNSD's Seohyun has been killed by you....

Next thing you know, you'll burn in hell.

***

Jiyeon's POV

Finally, that in' girl died!

Maybe I should've just fed her some of my poison flower drink to shut her up for once...

Shaking my head, and finally rid of the sobbing Yonghwa, I drove the car [illegally] and made my way to the SME building to judge the time for my next kill. Only one more kill, and all grudges will be gone!

Quietly driving the whole way, and putting on the heater to get rid of the bitter stank of her filthy blood [Yonghwa couldn't bare to even take that thing to his trash, that wimpy sunbaenim!], I soon arrived to the huge SME building, which thankfully had no police cars blocking the entrance, about to find me out.

Parking in a spot that wasn't too dark or light, I put on a dark Fedora hat, some old [but working] black sunglasses, and sneakily stepped out of the stolen car, my eyes looking around everywhere for some sort of entrance.

This wasn’t an easy feat, considering the parking lot was as dark as hell and security was super tight in such a star museum like this. It actually took a while; I would walk to one door [spray painting every camera I saw along the way], but they would be some random door leading off to a backstage or even a Janitor’s closet [like...they even have someone clean the parking lot...]...definitely not where I wanted to be.

Only when a random van came driving in with bright white headlights did I finally find some hope. Quickly running behind a huge [and smelly] dumpster, I waited until all the managers and camera crew came out…

...only to find some SNSD members! 

Suh-weet!

You look happy now, but pretty soon you’ll get what you truly deserve...

Trying to hide all my ecstasy, I stuffed my mouth with some minor acid tabs while watching SNSD’s oldie leader Taeyeon, boring Tiffany, and bratty [not to mention fake] American member Jessica step out, complaining about stupid things like their nails, hair, and some...

Sa-saeng fans?

Hmm...not a bad idea for Super Junior, no?

Now even feeling more determined and motivated, I quietly followed behind them, occasionally hiding in some places just in case one of them happened to turn around. Thankfully, none did, even as I entered the hallways where their dorms were! Not once did they ever mention their adorable [not] maknae, or even choose to look back at all! This was too easy with these stick angels...

However, the only bad thing was the overly bright lights of the dorm halls...I knew I couldn’t go there without getting discovered at least by someone; I mean, they already had 32 idol members debut...

With a sigh, I veered away from their walking figures and walked around aimlessly, not exactly scared, but just frustrated at how I was failing so badly when all I had to do was kill someone who had the same weak, innocent, blind heart as that girl did. It was even harder since I always had to find a dark hall for some cover, but since they were so dark I couldn’t even find any cameras to spray-paint to not get discovered!

Come on Lucifer, don’t play with your hoobae like this...

Luckily, at the nick of time, I heard an intercom voice from the dark ceiling, saying, “Super Junior K.R.Y., report to Dorm #303 for song rehearsal. I repeat, Super Junior K.R.Y...”

OH HELL YEAH!!

Resisting the temptation to release a few gun shots for personal celebration, I quickly ran around the hall, checking every door for a sign of the number 303. No, it wasn’t like I was just gonna barge in the room to suddenly shoot everyone and keep Kyuhyun captive; every stupid killer who does that just gets caught and put away to jail while the innocent always have a cheesy happy ending...

They don’t know the art of being the silent, and the blessing of the dark...

“253...255...275...296...” I whispered, starting to pant as I climbed my 7th floor up the freakin’ dirty stairs. Even the acid tabs couldn’t keep me excited and delightful as it always did before, and neither did the mysterious secrets of the dark bring any wondrous temptation. Closing my eyes [and trying not to let sweat drip down into it from my forehead], I momentarily leaned on the wall and stopped, panting and cooling myself...

...when only a few seconds later, I heard two girls furiously scream as they stomped down the stairs, causing me to panic. Whipping my head quickly here and there, I sadly found no escape.

“Shi-bal!” I hissed, as I got down to the floor of the stairs [which thankfully were open between each stair], gripped the sides of the stair as tight as I could, and held my feet around it like a ring as I doubled over and swung, so that only my hands and feet were visible on the dirty stairs and my back was facing the long drop of the seven flight of stairs.

But I didn’t care, because this wasn’t even my first time doing it.

“Vic unnie! I told you again and again to just LET HIM GO! JUST HOW STUPID ARE YOU!?” f(x)’s Sulli screamed at her leader. Oh great, even more idol drama...Just how desperate are they for money, love, fashion, fame, and all that’s in between?

Plus, their songs , so what’s there to even fight about?

“WHAT IF I DON’T WANT TO LET HIM GO, HUH? HE’S BETTER FOR ME ANYWAYS!” f(x)'s Victoria screeched, before I heard her monstrous heels stomp upstairs and go through some secret door. I let out a sigh of relief and got myself back up on my feet, continuing on my journey to find room #303...

...which I finally did, another in’ half hour later! God, this place is too big...

Panting again, but trying to keep it all down, I looked all around me before putting my ear as close as possible to the door that divided me and Kyuhyun between two different worlds, a recorder recording everything that’s going on right in my very own hands...

The hands, that used to in fact always hold Kyuhyun’s in deep gratitude during the past...

My heart tense with excitement, I listened intently as I heard Kyuhyun and his two other members [What were their names? Oh yeah, and junior?] record tediously, again, and again...and again...oh gawd...

Kyuhyun, why are you doing this if it’s so tiring? I wondered as I heard him groan in frustration for the umpteenth time. If you knew this was going to be this hard…then why’d you leave me huh? And why did you eventually give that girl a free pass to reunite with you again, but leave me in the dust with my wimpy sunbaenim?

You really are a jerk...

Biting my lip in fury, I restrained myself from busting down that weak plastic door and shutting down all the bright golden lights illuminating the empty hall and continued to listen, leaning comfortably right next to the door.

Thank gawd Lucifer was being my friend that night or else I would’ve been done for...

Because...in just a matter of minutes, I heard a random man say, in both frustration but also consolation, “You three, your promotions are going to happen in a month, and you’re this unprepared? What do you think you’re gonna do, huh? Your fans might start losing interest in you..."

“Well, not this one,” I thought, a smirk growing on my lips as I shut off the recorder, pulled the Fedora over my face more, and finally left the risky, huge, bright building full of big-headed stars, satisfied by my success, which fortunately, always, always happens...

Promotions happen in a month, hmm? That means they’re not gonna do anything but this for a while...no fans, no fan-signings with huge crowds of people, no desperate photographers or reporters, no nothing...

And with the rest of the Super Junior members away in China for a 2 week-long conference...this is perfect!

I wonder how hard it’ll be to be a sa-saeng fan...one that they’ll remember but also be scared of that they’ll actually protect Kyuhyun...knowing oppa, he’ll soon get tired of it and will just wanna sleep with Seohyun – I mean, that girl – for one night...

And then, when he’s out looking for her [of course he will; according to him, she’s his precious, rare, but beautiful pearl]...that’ll be the last thing he does...

Racing to my car, I quickly and silently dashed to the backseat, where I stashed a brand new $400.00 Nixon camera [stolen from Yonghwa’s – I mean, sunbaenim’s – managers] and eagerly turned it on, while also putting around my neck a fake press pass just in case somebody happened to stop me to take some sneaky photos of Super Junior K.R.Y...

Just like any other sa-saeng fan...

 

[A/N: Sa-saeng fan = stalker fan :P a sa-saeng fan are those who send creepy letters, come to every single concert, and have more facts and info about a celebrity more than anybody else...sometimes even themselves...]