The Past is Coming Back....

When an Idol Dies...

She looked at the photo, anger rising all over her, through her, within her so severely it seemed to consume her, slowly eating her.

You still don’t care about what you did to me? She thought, biting her lip so hard it bled. Outside, the storm just got more severe; the winds raging, the clouds crying, the ground trembling in fear. Pretty soon the power went out so that there was no difference between outside and inside – both were cold, eerie, and full of suspicion for what would happen next.

It was just so dark and grey outside, just like her heart...and just like the night where she almost lost her life...

All because of that unnie.

Oppa, don’t you miss her?

Or more importantly...do you even remember me?

She remembered whenever he would always save her after she suffered her wrath...he was so nice, so trustworthy, back then...

So why did you have to leave me to die?

She shook her head, the stinging tears streaming down like the blood from 5 years ago...

Looking out the rusty glass window, she knew she didn’t have much time before the sun shone and that girl would be safe again...

“Tonight’s her alone time with CNBlue’s Jung Yonghwa...they surely don’t film them 24/7, do they?” she thought, a smirk growing on her lips. Harshly pulling out an old wooden drawer [like anything else wasn’t old in her secret house], she pulled out a cigarette and played it around in while turning on the TV, focusing on every trace of her as she watched a previous episode of WGM that she got to record with him....and totally ignored her past with the one whom was watching her loved...

Her eye smile, her plump cheeks, her skinny body, and mostly the way he looked at her...

Can’t he see? Can’t sunbaenim still not see what she’s made out of?

Well, I guess all boys are es, she thought with a sigh.

Leaving the TV on, she stood up, kicked away her chair, and brought along her red bottle of ‘wine’ from her drawer, checking the scent to see if the flower drink was still ripe.

It is...but it’s not like I’ll need it...seeing that weakling, even one stab will ruin her.

Now grinning crazily, she grabbed her gun, knife, and hid all three items in her Lucas leather bag, hiding her hands in her front pockets before leaving the house, the cigarette now burning and smoking right where she was smiling, on the photo.

~*

“Are you sure you’re gonna do this right?” the same girl asked, now chewing a smelly wad of tobacco. He nodded, hiding his tears.

“I-It’s...better...if she leaves n-now..." he stammered, avoiding a painful kick from his supposed fiancé.

She smirked and let him go this time, only whispering, “Go. And don't tell any of your members. I’ll handle Cho.”

“A-Are you sure you’ll b-be okay?” he asked, remembering the last time she tried to escape from the SeoKyu couple. The girl laughed cruelly, her tears unseen by the darkness.

“Don’t doubt me, Sunbaenim. You know I can’t let them go anymore...” And with that she left, spitting out the tobacco onto their portrait of Mr. Cho and Ms. Seo...before they went their own ways and departed her, deceived her, tricked her, and mocked her, leaving her to be all by herself...

~*

“Oppa~~~” Seohyun called out to Yonghwa, as she arrived to their planned location. Even if they were already going to spend all day together in their variety show, she loved how he planned to meet up together before to go to their next destination, together.

Romance sure is sweet...

Even if one leaves, another one starts coming.

“Hey,” Yonghwa mumbled weakly, pulling her into a huge embrace, ignoring Seohyun’s little sweet talk as the rain and wind thrashed outside of the lobby of the SM building.

Are you sure you’re gonna do this right?

I don’t know, Jiyeon...why are you making me do this?

He sighed, but instantly hid that by softly Seohyun’s strawberry-scented auburn waves, trying to remember the scent one last time before she would completely be gone.

Well, the storm is outside, but the two of us will be warm today...let’s just make this last...

“O-Oppa?” Seohyun mumbled, a little confused. "Are you...okay?"

He’s surely acting a bit weird today...

Or...does he like me that much?

Thinking that, Seohyun smirked and drew back, looking deeply into his weak smile.

“You okay, oppa?” she murmured, stepping closer slowly, oh so slowly, making his heart race but ache all the more...for he loved her but could never have her, ever again...Even if they were alone in the big, huge, spacey lobby, and there was an hour or so more that they could spend together before their day in WGM started...

Plus, based on everything Jiyeon ranted out to him about Seohyun and Super Junior's Kyuhyun, she sure seemed dangerous...

Beautifully dangerous.

He briefly nodded and reached for her hand, holding it tightly before they walked out into the chaotic storm. Seohyun, oblivious to the inside storm going on in his mind, reached for her iPod and gave one earphone to Yonghwa, pumping up her own music which has swept away the music charts for the longest time. Taking a peek, Yonghwa painfully saw her happily smile while listening to her own music, because she knew she was on top.

An idol killing their own kind...you sure are cruel, Jiyeon...

I know she tried to kill you too, but...this isn’t real.

You say that I think this just because I love her, but in reality...

You have no idea how costly a death of a SNSD member will be...especially if it’s their sweet maknae Seohyun...

Who knows whether you’ll even live, Jiyeon...?

Shaking his head, Yonghwa gripped Seohyun's hand harder and bit his lip, looking into the bleak sunlight that now peaked through the heavy grey clouds...it seemed to be deceiving him with its warmth and innocence, for how could there be any when death is at hand? 

Girls Generation Seo Joo-Hyun and Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun...I wonder what your members will face, your fans, your family, friends...

And most of all....what would happen to their killers?

~*

Hey there, everyone~~! ^_^

Thanks so much for all the subscribing!! I was so pleasantly surprised my cheeks burned from grinning like an idiot XD

I really hope you enjoyed this first chapter, Starsomes~

I know there wasn’t any action or too much thrill or chill so I deeply apologize for that T^T

It’s my first time at an attempt for this story haha ^^;;

But I still hope u enjoyed~ Ahnyeong, and cya next chapter~~