O (is for the only one I see) [Rated M]

The Theory of Instincts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So... some coming up. 

 

He knew he told Jongin to stay away, but he was having second thoughts. When the hybrid had tucked him into bed hours earlier, still Kyungsoo’s head, even though he kept insisting that his head wasn’t painful anymore from the knock earlier; Jongin did nothing else but shower Kyungsoo with care and concern.

“We can’t be together, Jongin… So it’s best if you leave before you get hurt.” That’s what Kyungsoo had told him. Jongin had stiffened before laying his head down on the keeper’s chest, looking up at Kyungsoo with the saddest of eyes. The latter didn’t have the heart to push Jongin’s head away. “But why, hyung?” The bear hybrid whined, black ears twitching before they flattened themselves against his hair. “I like Kyungie hyung, Kyungie hyung likes Jongin. Isn’t that enough?”

And that made Kyungsoo ponder.

“But-” He was cut off by a huff from Jongin. “I don’t care!” The hybrid declared with a pout. “If you don’t want me beside you, Jongin will continue to follow Kyungie hyung around from a distance, protect Kyungie hyung from Chanyeol and the molester.” Jongin growled, having still not forgiven Sehun for taking off Kyungsoo’s shirt earlier. He thinks the man assaulted his poor Kyungie hyung. He also ponders why his Kyungie hyung didn’t spray Sehun with his handy spray bottle.

Kyungsoo gave his best friend a silent apology inwardly. Looks like the nickname’s going to stick, poor Sehun.

The keeper squealed and wriggled under Jongin when the bear hybrid nuzzled his face into Kyungsoo’s tummy; the other’s hands were dangerously close to Kyungsoo’s nether regions, and just the thought of how much he wished that Jongin would touch him made him flush red. He was getting more and more by the second, while the hybrid remained oblivious that his gentle grazing of fingers over Kyungsoo’s thighs was driving the latter crazy.

Is it normal for me to want him to touch me there? Why am I so ually frustrated?

Kyungsoo cleared his throat awkwardly and tried to nudge Jongin’s hand away as subtly as he could. “Uhm, I don’t think this is going to work. Jongin… If you could just-” He startled when Jongin jumped up and bowed his head jerkily, leaving the room hastily as if he was afraid to hear another rejection from the keeper.

He couldn’t keep away the image of Jongin’s eyes staring deep into his when he gave him a parting glance. Kyungsoo saw it all; those emotions the other was trying to convey silently, he saw Jongin’s sadness, attraction and longing, but underlying all that, he also saw hopefulness.

 

 

That was hours ago, and after wrapping up the day’s operations with the rest of the crew, Kyungsoo lay on his bed, still very much awake. He couldn’t stop thinking about Jongin; he was tossing and turning in bed because Jongin’s words kept repeating themselves in his head. “I like Kyungie hyung, Kyungie hyung likes Jongin. Isn’t that enough?”

Kyungsoo fanned his reddening cheeks quickly.

Maybe it is, he realized.

And that was how the keeper wavered.

It’s hard not to like Jongin.

Is it really wrong for a human and hybrid to fall in love? Kyungsoo used to think that, yes; it’s taboo, that’s why he tried to distance himself from Jongin. But now, because of the bear hybrid’s persistence and his heart’s insistence to beat crazily for the other, Kyungsoo wasn’t so sure anymore.

Also, Jongin’s really good-looking, which totally helps Kyungsoo’s cause of not falling for him. Right... Nope. Not really.

How Jongin’s hand was inches away from his manhood earlier, just the thought of it makes Kyungsoo blush. He wanted the bear hybrid so much then, but he held himself back. Even now, the slight twitch he felt below highlighted how he still feels. After all, it’s been quite some time since he’d last gotten any action.

“Oh damn…” Kyungsoo hissed. Despite it being almost one in the morning, Kyungsoo still stood up to lock his bedroom door; he didn’t want Sehun or Baekhyun to wander in when he’s doing what he’s about to do. Besides, the latter did have the occasional sleepwalking sessions.

He retrieved his bottle of lube from the bedside table and plopped down on the bed, covers thrown to one side. Kyungsoo was in the confines of his own room, lit only with the moonlight that streamed in through the window. He usually leaves the windows unlocked; besides, it wasn’t as if any animal or hybrid was going to break into his room.

Kyungsoo reached his hand into his sweatpants and pulled out his still flaccid ; it wasn’t the biggest by far, but he likes to think it’s average, hairless, clean and a pretty pink. Taking a good amount of lube from the bottle, Kyungsoo slathered it onto and hissed. “Oh that feels so good.” He leaned against the headboard and panted shallowly, hand starting to pump his up and down.

Kyungsoo had this technique where he’d start from the base and slowly make his way up to the tip in a soft wringing fashion, the motion was always accompanied by this tingly feeling and he’d get hard really soon. Not to mention, the lewd squelching sounds of him dragging his hand echoing softly in the room really drives him insane.

“Oh yes…” Kyungsoo gritted his teeth, letting his head fall back as his eyes clammed shut in total bliss. It’s been too long since he’d last ed; he could say he missed the feeling, the feeling of unraveling and losing himself in the moment. For a few seconds, Kyungsoo thought of nothing but his own pleasure.  He started to pick up the pace, feeling the urgency of reaching .

It was sudden; how the thought of Jongin breached his mind. And pretty soon, he could think of nothing but Jongin and only Jongin. Handsome Jongin, pouty Jongin, smiling Jongin… He can’t even begin to imagine how great it would be if the bear hybrid was there and he was the one pumping his instead. Kyungsoo moaned.

“Jongin…” Kyungsoo whimpered as his hand squeezed the sensitive tip of his . Since no one was around to judge him, Kyungsoo allowed his imagination to run wild; he imagined if he and Jongin were together.

They would be magical.

Right hand still pumping his steadily hardening , Kyungsoo reached down with his left hand to fondle his balls. “Yes, Jongin…” He visualized the bear hybrid caressing them before taking them into his mouth. He envisioned J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter