CHAPTER 2 ◇ Meeting Him AGAIN??!!~

Give me a break. Not one but 7 Aliens & 12 Werewolves??!! [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chung Ae/You POV

The class is a ruckus and gossips are everywhere. All the girls are gossiping about a group of kingkas from another school comes here for a rematch because of some bussiness that hasn't been finished yet? Hey.. You just a plain girl who doesn't like gossips but somehow this is getting all your attention. But then you shrugged it off.

 

"I heard they are from SM High School.. and... they are soooooooo hhhoooooottt!!!" a group of girls squel beside you makes you want to puke out all the food that you ate this morning. 'Geez women~ when will this world be quiet with this kind of human?' you thought, rolled your eyes in annoyance of their high pitching voice. A sigh cameout off your mouth because of boredom taking over your situation. 

 

You noticed everyone (well most of them) are absent in Mrs Hwang's class and it's not unsual because every students in the school hates her y attitude except for her 'favourite' students. Eventhough already planning to skip class but you have a feeling to come to school. Just when you are doing something on your table with your amazing art came from your creative side, Minah walk into your class. You raised your eyebrows asking for her intention but then she only drag you out with no further and do.

 

Tada! 

She drag you like you're a log to the teachers' parking and it is full of students gathering around. Plus, the centre of those students, there are 12 guys from S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter