CHAPTER 1 ◇ Meeting Him~

Give me a break. Not one but 7 Aliens & 12 Werewolves??!! [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Chung Ae! What are you doing girl?" asked Minah. "I'm writing your face. Duh! I'm writing some notes that i missed" said Chung Ae, annoyed with her question. Minah scratch the back of her head and her upper lips curled up into a grin. "Mianhae bestie~" Minah apologise, hugging Chung Ae. Yup they both are best friend since they're freshmen. Chung Ae replied her hug.

 

"Why won't you just leave it?" asks Minah, weird as looking how she is busy copying notes from Nana (their other classmates) and usually she just abandoned the notes especially from Mr Bang's class. "Nothing, its just that...i don't know what my future will be" said Chung Ae. Before Minah could ask further..suddenly the school bell rings.

 

KKKKKRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

 

All of the students scattered out off the classroom and went to the canteen. 

 

Chung Ae/You POV

'Damn Minah~! She left me alone...AGAIN?!!!!!'  you mumbles alone unsatissfied with Minah who was rushing out looking for her beloved boyfriend.. So you packed things quietly and went to the rooftop. The reason is that you can ease your mind and feels the wind breeze touched your fair skin and feels like you are flying..most of it. 

 

As you stepped in front of the door, you noticed the door is opened slightly. You peeked through the door and saw a guy leaning on the rails and seems like dazzing off afar because the door make some shrilling sound when you pushed it and he didn't budge at all. You walked closely to the guy and noticed he had wear different shirt than yours and his badge "SM High School?" you said. Then he turned around and almost bump into you but luckily your reflexes are faster than him. 

 

"Who are you?!" he growls and glares at you hoping that it could kill you. 'Woah~ d-did he just growl??'  swallowed your saliva and try to act tough like it didn't affect on you.  "I should be the one to ask you that question. Plus, this is my school and that -points at where he is standing- is my territory" you said calmly and keep your sight on your target. 

 

But still you can conclude that he is a stubborn one and short-tempered too. Why? Well, because he didn't budge from his spot or even planning to move away but keep on dazzing off in his dreamland. You s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter