CHAPTER 4 ◇ Complete Again~

Give me a break. Not one but 7 Aliens & 12 Werewolves??!! [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chung Ae/You POV 

What happened after that?? Hahaha.. we argued about who the coolest person in the world.. "Noooooo~ Kris hyung is the bestest in the world!!!" he said, whining about how i disagree his opinion and scoffed a little looking at this new side of him. "Ani..Jong Suk oppa is the best!!!" you said, crossed arms when he snickers about your brother.

 

"Yeah yeah..but he can't defeat my duizhang~" he sangs playfully and you hit hard on his head. "Shut up! Yours never ever defeat my oppa~" you said, angered built in you. Then, both of you turned around annoyance and silence take over. Suddenly a laughter is heard and its from him. 

 

"You know..its weird to find us.. argued about the coolest person in the world" he snickers while you rolled your eyes but agreed quietly about it. Both of you broke into a laughter. You wipe off invisible tears at the corner of your eyes but still laughing your off. However, he is still staring at your every movement without you even noticed. 

 

You turned your sight on him and noticed he is in a daze. An idea popped in your mind and its a wicked one. Standing up from your seat and went behind him. At the right moment, he is like just snapped out of it and began to look for you from side to side. But when he turned back, you make a surprise to him "Boo!!" He startled and cursing a lot about he don't want to die yet and all..Its funny and you want to hold it in but you can't. 

 

As soon as he heard your laughter, he stomp his feet like a kid and your laughter didn't die just yet when suddenly he fell down landed on his first. But soon your laughter died when your eyes caught in his staring. Mesmerized by his beautiful brown ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter