CHAPTER 3 ◇ We are now Friends!~

Give me a break. Not one but 7 Aliens & 12 Werewolves??!! [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao POV

'That girl just took the punch from that shortie....FOR ME???!!!!' I screamed in my mind. Plus, she reacts totally way from what i thought all girls would be..that is like screaming, clinging and all.. Somehow it gives me shiver thinking about it. Anyway back to the story, i look at her back until she gone from my sight. 

 

I felt someone presence behind me and it is.. Kris hyung. "Let's postpone for now..but next time make sure no one else involve between us" he gritted his teeth, throwing glares at the shortie. 'Haha..he is sooooo dddeeeaaaddd~' i snickered at the shortie and he throw glares on me. Then we went on our separate ways. 

 

Someone's hand grabs my shoulder with a bit force in it. I turned around and meet up with Suho hyung's serious face. He said that we should check up on her and i was about to open my mouth to answer it, Baekhyun hyung cut in. "Wae~ It should be Tao go check up on her.. after all if he was PAYING MORE ATTENTION things won't turn like this" he said in sarcastic tone while glaring at me. "Then, what about his face been punched by a weakling? Isn't that the same like NOT PAYING MORE ATTENTION?" I said, laughing my off seeing his cheeks turned red of embarassment. 

 

"ENOUGH!" shouts Kris hyung seeing Baekhyun hyung and I were about to engage in a fight. I sit down on a nearest bench in which i just noticed while Baekhyun hyung whimpers like a little puppy and Chanyeol hyung comfort him. Sometimes i think they are gay but no way right? Let me think that later and right now is about the girl.

 

We walked to the nurse's office on our own (actually by some help from the girls here) and someone just came out from the office. I looked closely...it was her friend who helps her just after the..punch..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter