RP: Calling Dr Lee (5)

RP: Calling Dr Lee

"Aaliyah, when exactly did you and Dr Lee got together? I thought you hated that guy? Out of the blue, bamm, both of you got married. You sly girl. Here I was, going on and on about how hot he looked when you and him were together  all this while." Val pouted as she hugged Aaliyah. "Sorry, Val. I didn't mean to. I guess it just happened. It was unexpected but I'm glad I have him in my life now."

 

"So happy for you, girl, but do you have to quit though? Life will be boring without you and Dr Lee around. I don't think I can get used to having a "quiet" ER anymore. It will never be the same without the dropping of trays and equipment. I will miss you both lots."

 

"Sorry, Jinki, I mean, Dr Lee is bringing me back to US as he got a new job offer. I don't think it's right for newly weds to be separated,right? What will I do when I get for him? I can't exactly summon him to my side and grab his cute, y ." Although Aaliyah could do that and more as she learned more about her new life, she would rather be by his side. "Eww, spare me the details, girl. I DO NOT NEED to know. But I guess, his nickname suits both of you. bunnies... Hehehe." Val said while snickering at poor Aaliyah who blushed."Say that to yourself, Val.. I heard both you and Key had been quite busy too." countered Aaliyah which caused her friend to blush instead.

 

Stepping out of the hospital for the last time to start her life anew, Aaliyah saw a figure waiting for her and smiled. "Ready, my love?" he asked before she wrapped her arm around his. "Always and forever, my love."