RP: Calling Dr Lee (4)

RP: Calling Dr Lee

The following night was her rest day, but Aaliyah found herself going back to work, with the excuse of needing some paperwork that somehow that just can't wait. Entering the emergency department, she looked around, hoping to see the one person who could solve her curiosity regarding the identity of the man who had saved her. "Ya! Aaliyah. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be away from here? I just don't get it. Who in their right mind would want to come back here on their off day? I wouldn't." mumbled Key when Aaliyah showed no sign of responding. "Key, have you seen Dr Lee? He's working today, right?" Rolling his eyes, Key exclaimed "Duh?!! Of course, he is. In fact, I don't recall him NOT working at all. I swear that bunny is too hardworking for his own good. Maybe if he had more rest, he wouldn't be knocking into those equipment at all."

 

Leaving Key with his continuous monotone, Aaliyah left him to go to the doctor's rest room. Knocking on the door, she turned the knob only to find herself in an empty room. Disappointed, Aaliyah shook her head, thinking that she was crazy to have come back, just to ask him about that incident. What was she thinking? It could have just been her imagination? How could that clumsy bunny somehow magically appear and defeat those men? However, before she could step out of the hospital, she found herself going up to the rooftop instead, following her gut feelings that Dr Lee might have been there.

 

A lone figure stood near the edge of the building, with his labcoat flapping against the wind. Aaliyah walked towards him. He looked so dashing with the moonlight shining down on him, making Aaliyah's heart faster against her chest. At that moment, she knew her barrier had totally cracked and she could not deny her heart anymore. "Dr Lee?" He stiffened,but did not turn towards her. "Aaliyah, stop. Don't... Don't come any closer. Please.. I beg you. Go.. Go away..." Aaliyah stopped but there was something in his voice that made her pluck up her courage to continue to walk towards him. His voice beckoned her forward even though his words said differently; it sounded sad and lonely.

 

"NO. No, I will not. I don't know how but my gut feelings told me that you saved me yesterday. I don't even know how you knew I was in trouble unless you were there watching over me, protecting me. And why would you do that? Unless... you have feelings for me... I tried to fight my attraction to you but I can't anymore. Dr Lee, I think I...."

 

"Stop. Don't.... Don"t say it.. You don't know me. You.. don't know me... Don't you say it because it will hurt me when you find out who I am? I'm not who you think I am. I.. I don't think I can take the fear in your eyes." 

 

Although his words seemed puzzling, Aaliyah tried to look at him when she reached by his side. Only to find resistance when he looked away. Guided purely by her instincts, she cupped his face and turned it towards her. Red eyes met brown eyes before he turned and walked away, Aaliyah was shocked. She did not expect to see that colour in those eyes but strangely, she was not afraid. She knew that he would never hurt her. She knew deep in her heart that he would rather die than harm her in any way.

 

His hand on the door knob, Onew felt like a thousand knives piercing his heart, if he ever had one. He tried to resist her. He tried to focus on his work but Aaliyah kept coming to his mind. Even though she said that she hated him, he can't resist falling for her as she worked beside him, giving her tender, loving touches to her patients and made them feel comfortable and safe. Her smile and laughter lit up his life whenever she unconsciously let her guard down and became friendly to him. He never could imagine that after 100 years of being in this earth, he would fall in love and be obsessed with a human. To the point of watching over her while she slept and walking her back to her home even though she did not know that. He felt hurt. He cannot imagine a life without her but now that she saw his true self, she would be scared of him and run away. He could not bear to see that happening. It would kill him figuratively though as he can't die but it would hurt like a million times. Resigning himself to his fate of a lifetime of loneliness, he told himself that he would leave this place forever, away from Aaliyah, away from the love that he finally felt.

 

However, before he could turn the knob, he felt her arms wrapped over his waist, "Stop. Jinki, don't. Don't run away. I don't know what you are but I know one thing for sure. I know that you will never hurt me intentionally. I know that I should be scared but I'm not. I know I should run away but I won't. I had been hurt before and I don't want to fall in love ever again. But you happened. I tried to resist you but you made me fall in love with you. Don't leave me, Jinki. I need you."

 

Aaliyah could feel his ragged breathing as though he was trying to digest and accept her words but she did not regret saying them at all. She ran away from love before but she did not want to run anymore. No matter what, she felt instinctively that he was what she needed. Slowly turning him around, she looked him in the eyes before tiptoeing to kiss his lips. She could feel his gasp before he suddenly grabbed her waist and backed her against the door. Kissing her passionately, Aaliyah could only moan as she felt his hardness grinding against her even as his tongue slided roughly in to conquer and taste her. There was no finesse, no slow gentle lovemaking. This was primal.

 

Clothes soon fell to the floor as they explored each other. Aaliyah moaned loudly when his hands molded against her s, squeezing them before his mouth her deeply causing her to grab his hair to press him closer. He gasped when her hands unbuckled his pants to his manhood and spread his pre- all over the head, causing unspeakable pleasure to him. She screamed when he bent down and lifted her leg to gain access to her nub to and le before inserting his fingers into her , pumping in and out made easier by her wetness. When Aaliyah could not take the overwhelming sensations, she pushed him to the ground and straddled him, wanting to feel him inside her. The moment his manhood entered her, both of them moaned aloud. Grabbing her waist, he slammed upwards while pushing her down, enhancing her pleasure as he hit her sensitive nub repeatedly. She knew that she was close but she needed something more.

 

Looking into his eyes, she spoke the words which he wanted to ask but afraid to as he feared of her rejection. "Please, Jinki.. I want to be with you forever. Make me yours."

 

As she felt pain/pleasure from the bite on her neck, she moaned as she felt complete and ed together with the love of her life, under the moonlight sky. She knew that she made the right decision.