The ceremony…

Wedding War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean, my sister disappeared?" asked Taehyung, who had just arrived, thinking he was on time.

Mingyu sighed and went in a quiet room to calm down. While he was in there, the nervous man began to talk to himself:

"Why did she leave me on this very important day? I took a day off work for this wedding! And this is what I get?! Everything is a disaster…"

Then, Mingyu finally decided to leave and to go look for his future wife, wherever she was. But… 

"No! Don't go!" shouted Wonwoo, closing the door hard behind him. 

"Why do you care?! I have to look for—"

Suddenly, Mingyu was cut off by… Wonwoo's lips! Interestingly, he didn't fight against it… What was happening? After a few seconds, Mingyu eventually pushed him and looked down with a confused expression. He touched his lips and kept quiet, then slipped away from the room, leaving Wonwoo alone. 

Meanwhile, in the city, a young woman in a very y wedding dress was wandering around. She was confused and desperate and people were looking at her with pity. It was disheartening. She thought, "what should I do to forget about my pain?" Suddenly, she saw a Kebab shop. It was like an illumination: yes, she was going to eat away the pain. 

So, she went in the shop and the customers looked at her weirdly, but she didn't care. 

"Can I have a Kebab with everything in it?" she asked the Turkish man at the counter.

And so she got her juicy Kebab and sat down at a table. 

Mingyu was now in the city as well. He didn't where to go, so he decided to call someone who knew Jiyeon very well: her brother, Taehyung. 

"Hello?" asked the little man. 

"I need your help. Where would Jiyeon go if she was very stressed?" asked Mingyu immediately. 

"Oh… W-Well… Mingyu… I know that when she's like that, she loves to eat…" answered Taehyung shyly. 

"Thank you," Mingyu said before hanging up.

Then, while he was walking in the street, he overheard a couple talking about a weird bride wandering in the city all alone and entering a Kebab shop. A Kebab shop? There was only one in the city and Mingyu decided to go there to find her. 

When he was in front of the Kebab shop, he saw a woman in a wedding dress through the window. Yes, she was Jiyeon… So, dramatically, he entered the shop, still in his classy suit, and yelled:

"Jiyeon! What are you doing here? Oh my God! Look at your dress! It's full of sauce! And what kind of dress is that?! This is a wedding, not a party!" 

Jiyeon looked up slowly. "Mingyu…?" 

The Turkish man suddenly asked Mingyu if he wanted a Kebab. But the latter didn't even answer. Everyone in the shop was staring at them. 

"Why did you run away?" asked Mingyu to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon got up angrily and hit the table. "Well! You are the one who cheated on me!"

Mingyu didn't answer; the memories of the kiss scene came to his mind. How did she know? 

"I… It's not what you think!" he defended himself. 

"But… But you ran away with someone else!" Jiyeon shouted with tears in her eyes.

"What?!" exclaimed Mingyu. "No! I didn't run away! I just got lost in the forest because of this stupid Vernon!"

Jiyeon didn't know what to believe. Her fiancé approached her and took her hand as she got up. 

"Let's go now," he said calmly.

Jiyeon, even though she was still confused and doubtful, didn't want to ruin her wedding. So, the couple went back to the church. 

Back at the church, Choa, who was nervous, was yelling at Hyorin when the couple arrived. 

"What's happening in here?!" shouted Mingyu when he saw the chaos. "We do not have time to waste! Everybody, get ready now!"

Choa and Hyorin looked at each other hatefully before going to their places as bride's maids. The best men and Mingyu did the same, now, only Jiyeon had to walk down the aisle. But… the priest wasn't there! A suspicious melody started playing — Jackson again. 

While everyone was now looking around nervously for Father Namjoon, Hyomin took Yoongi aside with a furious expression. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter