The morning before the wedding

Wedding War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A. N: Hello, this is ElliKim and OrangeCaramelle. We decided to team up and write a new ficiton for you. Please enjoy and don't keep your comments to yourselves!

It was a great day: Jiyeon and Mingyu weregetting married. They were the hottest couple in the city. Jiyeon was a top model, she made everyone jealous of her looks and she was very smart just like her future husband, Mingyu, who was a business man. 
They had planned the wedding for months already. Mingyu invited many important company heads to the ceremony as his best men such as Jeonghan, the famous stylist, Woozi a famous agency director and Vernon... he was just there. Of course there was also Wonwoo. Ah Wonwoo...Anyway it was going to be the greatest day ever.

At Jiyeon's place, everyone was extremely nervous and stressed about the wedding, especially Choa, who was more nervous than Jiyeon herself.
By everyone, we mean the bride's maids: Choa, who was of course the group's mom, Eunjung, and Boram.

Choa, Jiyeon's best friend, was in charge of the dress. While the other bride's maids and the future bride were getting ready at her home, Choa was  getting the dress in the luxurious dress' store.
It was a beautiful long, wavy dress. Choa had picked it personally for her best friend. Indeed, she loved to plan things and she was very organised, unlike Jiyeon who was a mess. 

As she got out the store, she tripped on the dress' waves. And the worst thing happened: the dress tore. The poor girl felt like crying. Why? Why? Why did this happen to her?
Now Jiyeon was going to get mad at her. With a heavy heart, she returned to her friend's house and announced the bad news.

"Jiyeon... I have something to confess. I-I did something bad...I swear I didn't mean to.. It's all my fault.."

"What is it? Why do you look so sad?" asked Jiyeon.

"I-I tore your dress! " she said dramatically.

The bride's maids gasped in unisson. It was a catastrophe.

"What are we going to do now?" Jiyeon asked desperatly as Choa started crying.

Suddenly the door opened and a fabulous woman entered the room. She took off her fur coat and her sunglasses and said:

"I heard the bride's house." 

No one knew who she was except Jiyeon.

"Hyorin...What are you doing here?" Jiyeon asked.

"Well I came to help You!" she said pointing at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon just like the people in the room looked very surprised.

What was Mingyu's best friend, Hyorin, going to do to help her?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter