The scandal

Wedding War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
As Vernon was picking up some stuff he forgot in his home — a treehouse in the forest —, he heard a quiet sobbing. Puzzled, he looked around him, only to see something shocking: it was the homme fatal, Mingyu, crying. His eyes were red and he was making a very strange noise. 

"Um… Are you crying?" he asked. 
"I'm NOT crying! How dare you! How can a homme fatal like me CRY?!" Mingyu said with tears in his eyes.
"Sorry…"

The two men sat down on the ground surrounding a little lake.

"So are you gonna tell me what happened?" asked the young boy.
"Ah… You're too dumb to understand, but I'll explain anyway."

Mingyu then explained the situation.

"So anyway, what are you doing here in the dirty forest?" asked the businessman.
"Well… I… I live here."
"WHAT?! In the wild? You're even more poor than I thought…"
"Yeah, well, I'm only seventeen, I only got a few dollars…"
"Ah… I really wonder what I'll do after this…"
"Well, I don't understand your problems, but if you want, you could live with me after the wedding. You know, just for a little while. I mean I guess you won't wanna live with Jiyeon."
"Me?! A man like me, in this dirty forest? Are you out of your mind?!" cried Mingyu.
"Why are you here, sitting on the ground, if you think it's so dirty?"

Mingyu was speechless. 

"Maybe it isn't such a bad idea after all." * * * Jiyeon was crying on her bed. 
​​​​
"How can he do this to me, his FIANCÉE!" 

Suddenly, a voice was heard from behind the door. It was Choa.

"Don't cry, my daughter! Let me help you!"
"No, go away! I want to cry alone."

But suddenly, Jiyeon saw something incredible: the door was kicked down and Choa's motherly figure was seen. 

"Well. That was easier than I thought," the woman said.
"Why did you do that?! I told you not to come…,"Jiyeon said while still crying.
"I think you should marry Mingyu anyway, Jiyeon."

Jiyeon was outraged. How could she say that after all the scandals?

"NO!" she screamed. "I will not marry a cheater."
"As a celebrity, you can't make such a big scandal. It would be a terrible mistake. Just marry him and you'll make up with him later."

Jiyeon didn't know what to do. 

"But he doesn't love me!" she said sadly.
"Well, you can make him fall in love with you," Choa answered.
"How will I do that?"
"Honey, anyone who lives with you and gets to know you can fall in love easily. You're just too lovable."
"But… Mingyu is different."
"No, all men are the same!" laughed Choa. "He will fall for you eventually. Don't worry my child."

Jiyeon wanted to believe her and they hugged in a motherly way. * * * Meanwhile during the buffet, Hyomin was angry and sad to have hurt Jiyeon. But she couldn't bear to see her with Mingyu, that bastard. So she let out her anger on Yoongi.

"You!" she called him. "You can't even do your job properly!"

Yoongi looked at her with his legendary smirk. "You think I can't do my job? Just watch."

Yoongi approached Jongsuk. "So… I really wonder who Mingyu is gonna choose after all, don't you?"

"Oh, that's easy. It's gonna be me," answered Jongsuk confidently. 
"Excuse me, but I thinl you're totally wrong," said a deep voice.

It was Wonwoo who had overheard everything.

"What? You think he'd choose YOU?" replied Jongsuk. "Mingyu needs a homme fatal, a man. Not a KID!"
"You !" yelled Wonwoo.

Suddenly, a cream pie landed on Lee Jongsuk's fatal face. It was Yoongi who had discreetly stolen one from the buffet that Jung Joonyoung had prepared with love.

"You bastard!" yelled the latter. "What are you doing with my food!"

While Yoongi was being chased by the angry cook, Jongsuk, who didn't see who threw the pie at him because of the cream in his eyes, thought it was from Wonwoo.

"How dare you trash my perfect face!" he screamed. 
"I didn't—"
"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" he cried, picking up a glass of wine from
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter