Chapter 3

Once Upon A Time In Big Hit High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa don't you want to bought food for me ?"

Namjoo pout and Namjoon just shook his head

"No, buy it yourself."

Namjoon replied and Namjoo just rolled her eyes before made her way to canteen.

"Joo-ah, do you free tonight ?"

Taeyeon asked as she is came from nowhere before Sooyoung show herself too.

"I want that food and this food and there food and this dessert and blabla."

Namjoo just rolled her eyes looking at this shikshin and turned her head to face Taeyeon

"Unnie-yah, I can't. I still have a work to catch .. how about.."

Namjoo think and think and think before Sooyoung answered what is in her head "Namjoo only free on weekend." While munching on her food.

"Ahh yep.."

Namjoo nodded her head and Taeyeon clapped her hand --"

"Oke then ! I will fetch you on friday but not sure which time .."

Taeyeon's thinking and loading error suddenly

"Well you need to dress up nicely and I'll pick you in no time ! XD"

Taeyeon said and Sooyoung knock her head

"Serious unnie -_-"

Sooyoung put an apple in Taeyeon's mouth.

"I'm free on friday night so any plan ?"

Namjoo asked and once again, Taeyeon's eyes looking on air and thinking and thinking and thinking and her brain is loading error's today -.-

"Lemme answer them for dearest Taeng unnie :) friday night we have a party invitation from Baekhyun and Saturday Taeyeon unnie want to take us to visit her father's owned cafe (?) and sunday is SHOPPING !"

Sooyoung claim and her eyes be like big heart -.-

Namjoo sighed upon heard "SHOPPING" word, its been a long time since her first shopping with Namjoon oppa about a year ago and after a few shop they passed by, Namjoo eyes caught a nice and pretty dress but its limited edition and ofcourse its expensive ! that time she already spend about half her money and wanted to borrow some money from Namjoon but she can't. Namjoon want to buy a high quality earphone and she can't be selfish just to bought that fancy dress which can dirt easily (?) Namjoo thought and start from that time she learn to keep her money and time by time passed she don't know how much has she kept and the dress that she wanted to buy she already forget it. and now, Namjoo is feeling unsure about spend them to shopping ..

"NAMJOO-YAHH !!"

being dorky among the 3 of them, Taeyeon shook Namjoo's body and that make Namjoo woke from her own thought.

"Are you still there Joo-ah ? If you free just say yes ! ><"

Sooyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter