Chapter 8

Once Upon A Time In Big Hit High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday

Namjoo reached for her phone at the table near her bed before dialing someone's number, its Chanyeol.

Trtt.. trtt..

Chanyeol who early practicing his rap lesson got disturb by a ring ring from his phone. he sighed before picked the call, his fault since he forgot to change the phone mod to silent.

"Yeoboseyo ?"

"Yahh Park Chanyeol where have you been !?"

Namjoo shout as loud as she can, that make Chanyeol need to distance the phone between his ear

"What do you want Namjoo ?"

Chanyeol reply to her coldly

"That so not you Channie, what has gotten into you ? You've been avoid me all this month and when I called you just this that I got ? Chanyeol-ah, bogoshipo ~"

Chanyeol tried to maintain to not crack his voice, Namjoo already burst to tears even thought Namjoo seems like hide it but Chanyeol knew, Namjoo is crying.

"I'm sorry. I know, we used to be best friend back then but not right now or even tomorrow or as the day goes by. I already forgive you, but I can't lie my own feelings Joo.."

Chanyeol wait for Namjoo to answer back but there is remain silence for 10 second before Namjoo could answer

"I'm sorry Chan, its just that I don't want to be in love with any guys. I love you Chan but as friend ! no.. A BESTFRIEND ! I don't want to lose you forever just because those stupid love.. I hate that feeling.. I hope you'll understand what I said early, bye." Namjoo end the call and sobbed "Stupid Chan.."

Namjoo sobbed before heard her door being knock.

"Namjoo-yah, gwaenchana ?"

its Namjoon voice, probably he already home few minutes ago

"Its..." Unsure, wether want to tell Namjoon or not

"Nothing.."

"Alright, but if you have anything I mean everything to share with me just come to my room Joo."

And then Namjoon leave Namjoo to go to his room.

Namjoo sighed, after an hours she decide not to burden her mind by thinking about someone who being selfish and decide to live happily without Chanyeol. she don't care, she still have Taehyung for bestfriend and she believes him.

She look at the bangle Taehyung gives her for gift, she smiled. Taehyung althought he is like an alien who lost in earth but he is a good man, good bestfriend for her, not being selfish.

She know, Taehyung also had feeling for her but she also know that he[ sacrifice his feeling just to protect their priceless friendship.

-- okay enough with talk now lets go for action ~ --

Saranghae Sunday Monday ~~

Namjoo phone rings make Namjoo awake from her sleep. she stared at the clock, its 2pm which mean she already past school for today, she sighed before take her towel to bath. Why Namjoon didn't wake her ? Ajumma ? Ajussi ? Oh Ajumma and Ajussi still at village .. she forgot .

She'll go to her workplace after 4pm, so she still had some times to relaxed.

She take her phone to check the message/missed call that wake her from sleep early but she found there is 1 missed call and 1 messages from unknown number.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter