Chapter 1

Once Upon A Time In Big Hit High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh crap.. I'm late.. again !"

Namjoo rushed toward the bathroom and grab a towel to take a shower before going to school.

Its been 3rd times she late going to school because she had to work a part time job since her family had passed away and now she stayed with her uncle and auntie.

They had no wealth anyway and that's make Namjoo had to work to raise herself, don't want to burdened her uncle and auntie although they already told Namjoo not to worry about money, Namjoo didn't care. That'll make her to be independent start from now anyway.

After all that done, she wore her shoes and she start to running since school just 2 blocks away from her auntie house. While running, she mumble,

"Damn! I'm late! I don't want to get punishment haish!! and I.."

BBUKKKK..

"HEY!!"

Namjoo shout before fell to the ground and the uniforms Namjoo wore got dirty because of the mud.

Namjoo cursed under her breath before turning to take a look to the person who bump into her.

Namja, wore same school uniform like her, tall, good looking, and just by look in his eyes she know that namja is a new student of her school.

Name tag ? Jeon.. Jungkook.. ? ahh yes he's the new student ! I know ! hahaha ~

Namjoo thought before got disturb by Jungkook who still standing infront of her.

"You're going to show the path to BH High or not ? don't waste time there, I'm late."

Jungkook said coldly, his eyes didn't stop staring to Namjoo who's still blank.

Jungkook sigh, he really lost. he's just new here, even the path to go to the shop too he didn't even remember. how to make friends ? he's antisocial anyway pfft he's shy too.

This girl just make me late even more when I got a time left to reach school . thought and sigh.

"You're the new neighbour right ? I'll show you the way to BH High, come on !"

Namjoo muttered while hold hi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter