Taking Charge

Ice Queen

(No POV)

"You do realize that you are older than him right?" Baekhyun flipped a strand oh hair off her shoulder.

"And that is relevant how?" Minseok poked her cheek.

"Well, maybe he's trying to be polite by not hitting on you back? Or he is scared of liking a noona?" Baekhyun blew up her cheeks.

"She could be right, Luhan might be afraid of doing something he might regret," Yixing agreed.

"Just step up your game, honestly complimenting him is what any good friend would do," Kyungsoo rested a cheek in her hand.

"Yeah, saying his eyes are pretty might lose you some points," Baekhyun pointed.

"Think, what kind of things would Luhan like to hear?" Yixing leaned over to tap the space between Minseok's brows.

"I'll think about it," Minseok frowned. They were good points but who knew Luhan was so dense. Every time she thought that he would flirt back, Luhan would back down. 


Minseok's eyes caught a hold of Luhan as he was passing down the hall. He seemed to be heading in the direction of the gym.

"Luhan, can I walk with you?" 

"oh, Minseok! uh, I'm on my way to do some cleaning at the gym, as additional punishment from last week's detention," Luhan's eyes cast downward, Minseok here wanted to stay by him, but he was busy, "Not that I don't want you around! I'd like it if you were to stay, but cleaning is a little boring."

"That's okay, I like cleaning," It was true, Minseok often took care of Mr. Kim's classroom on certain days.

"Are you sure?" Was this a dream? Luhan was pretty sure it was a dream.

"Well, we are here anyway," Minseok gestured to the large gym storage door. A large metal crate held the basketballs used from earlier that day, it blocked the door.

"I guess, let me move this thing out of the way," Luhan sped over to the crate and quickly pushed it to the side, not wanting to look weak by taking a long time.

"Luhan, I never noticed how strong you were," Minseok's eyes flicked up, how was that?

"There's a lot you need to find out about me!" Luhan's chest swelled with pride, cheeks going red in triumph, "let's get on with this?"

Stacks and stacks of brown boxes had to be moved from the floor to the shelves. The student council had used the equipment for the latest school activity, and hadn't bothered putting things back to where they were. 

Minseok was on a ladder, getting a box onto the top shelves and thought about another way she could get Luhan to notice.

"I've been meaning to ask a question," she brushed a hand through Luhan's hair as long as she was on the ladder, without it she probably couldn't reach his head. His blonde hair was unexpectedly soft and healthy.

"Hm?" Luhan stiffened. When did Minseok get so comfortable with this? He had to keep himself from suffocating her with a hug, so he made short replies.

"Your hair, how is it so soft? How did you get it this way?" she was actually genuinely curious, her hair never was dyed before.

"My hair has always been a lighter shade but Tao bleached it for me, it didn't take much bleach, so it's probably not too damaged," Luhan thought back to the beginning of high school when Sehun convinced him to change his hair. Tao was the one with the experience, previously coloring the soccer team's hair as well as Yixing and Baekhyun.

"I've always been interested in a color change myself," Minseok mused. Her hand left Luhan's hair, fingers lingering on his neck for a second too long.

"You should ask Sehun for his opinion, he's pretty good with pointing those things out," Luhan gulped and fought down a blush.

"Maybe I should... Tao seems pretty good with his hands," she was soon off the ladder, thinking aloud. Then she remembered, the reason for her following him. Minseok was supposed to be getting Luhan to somehow confess to her, or at least show a hint so she could get an opprotunity to confess. 


Luhan heard her quiet voice say that and choked. He knew she meant it in a completely innocent way, but those words caused him to imagine something differently. His teammate caressing the sweet, petite body of his crush. Running hands over her long, newly colored hair. No! Stop! Luhan raised his hands to his head, forgetting that he was putting away a box on a higher shelf. The object fell on his head, and he fell, on his bottom.

"Luhan!" Minseok put a hand to his head, where he was hit, "are you okay?"

"I'm fine," for a second he went a little loopy and laced his hand with Minseok's, removing it from his head. Luhan realized what he did and quickly pulled back.

That motion caused Minseok's brows to crease and she was fed up, enough of this. She let herself on her hands and knees, dangerously close to Luhan. She was practically on top of him, her body arched and her face meeting his. 

She pushed her lips against his. Before he had the time to react Minseok pulled away. Her face was still close, eyes half lidded, looking dangerously hot. It was different from the usual Minseok. Luhan confirmed it. There was two personalities of Kim Minseok. His cute bun, adorable, quiet, and shy. Then there was his noona, dangerous, flirty, and hot, sometimes agitated. He wasn't sure if he could choose one he liked better. 

"You are so oblivious," Minseok's head tilted as she smirked, "I hear you like me?"

Luhan blushed and lost his words, incoherant sounds escaping his mouth, so he just nodded. Minseok kissed him again, this time to shut him up. This time he was a bit more prepared, his lips working against Minseok's. Their mouths locked like a perfect match between puzzle pieces. Minseok still pinning him in the sitting position he was in. They pulled away, gasping for oxygen.

"I'm guessing that is a yes?" her red, swollen lips smiled cheekily. 

Luhan nodded again, this had to be a dream.


It wasn't. He wasn't dreaming. A few seconds afterwards Minseok just stood up and picked up the last box. They silently walked back, acting as if nothing had just happened to them in that supply closet. Well, more like Minseok speedily walking with a hardened poker face with a blushing Luhan, goofily smiling and stumbling behind her. 

The two walked by Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Baekhyun's eyes widened and signalled a thumbs up in confusion. Minseok in reply smiled slightly, leaving Kyungsoo with a raised brow. 

They walked further to an empty hall when Minseok her heel, facing Luhan, who was still in la la land. 

"Luhan, why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you bother making a move?" her eyes focused on him, and he finally snapped out of his stupid smile.

"Uh... I didn't know you liked me? Since when? And how did you find out?" Luhan was also curious.

"A few days ago, Sehun, Yixing," she left Luhan to piece together the second answer. After a few seconds he understood and muttered a curse under his breath.

"Wait... a few days? We could've been kissing days earlier!!!" Luhan had a little meltdown and pulled at the hairs on his head.

"Baek, Soo, and Xing mentioned you might've been hesitant to look my way because of my age..." Minseok said in a quiet voice.

"Well, that's a bit true, I'm not exactly used to older people, I was the oldest out of all of us before you, you know," Luhan looked to the ground.

"You can just treat me like I'm younger, it's okay, people say that I look younger anyway," she grinned.

"Call me that."

"What?"

"Call me like I'm older."

"Like what, oppa?" Minseok was surprised. Did Luhan have some sort of oppa kink? 

"Say it in Chinese," his eyes seemed to answer her other question. YES.

"What is that?" She may have been mistakened to be Chinese, but her knowledge in the language was extremely minimal, almost non existent.

"Gege."

"Luhan ge?" Minseok tilted her head. Luhan just smiled manically.

"Again."

"Lu ge?" Minseok was a bit afraid. Maybe she shouldn't have offered that idea. Luhan was a bit too ecstatic about this. 


"Luhan."

"What happened to the whole 'Lu ge' thing?" said boy pouted.

"Not sticking to that, you look creepy whenever I say it," Minseok turner her chin up.

"But Baozi!" Luhan cried.


Note: Shorter chapter today, sorry guys! I hope you like it! Kaisoo will be up in the next few chapters!