Chapter 9: All These Confessions?!?!??! (Wooshin Point Of View)

How Do You Choose One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys enjoy!

*Wooshin Point Of View*

I couldn’t believe that our friends, Seventeen, would be so annoying to look at, I was very mad when I heard them talking about Tiffany and how she looked hot. I swear I couldn’t even look at them when I over heard them talking about playing with Tiffany, I knew what they meant and I needed to warn them to not talk about Tiffany like that. “Hey guys, we don't have to play dirty here, Tiffany is practically ours, so why not have a little fun?” Joshua hyung said. My blood boiled over so I pushed Joshua and said “What did you say hyung!!” Joshua fell backwards onto Jeonghan and THE8, I saw Jeonghan hyung smirk, I wasn’t sure what he was going to say or do, but I did know that he is now not to be trusted since he is someone else I need to compete with for Tiffany, he looks like an angel but his words are like the devil in disguise. “ You better watch it kid, you don't want to make us angry." Jeonghan warned. I didn’t want to back down from this situation, what has started NEEDS to be finished once and for all. 

"I really don't think you guys will even have a chance to get Tiffany, we know you all want to try and win her heart, but that will NEVER happen, Tiffany is ours and she is ours to play with." S.Coups hyung had said. Jinhoo replied by getting in S.Coups hyung face and saying, "She will never be yours and she is not someone to play with! Now you know that we all like her so don't try to get in our way, otherwise we won't hold back when it comes to using our hands.” I agreed with everything my hyung had said and was about to say something until Hoshi hyung said, "You guys have no chance, this is what happened to us, we all fell for her at one stage, we even fought with each other for her, but remember she can only choose one.” I had my mouth right open when I heard the words “we all fell for her at one stage” I could never imagine so many people liking Tiffany, and I could definitely never imagine Seventeen to have fallen for her.

Dino seemed to be amused by this situation and told us, “You guys aren’t worthy to be with Tiffany, and you don’t even know her to be able to understand her.” “Dino’s right guys, anyways we haven’t even had our fun with yet, have we Vernon.” Jun said in a sly voice. I was going to interfere but Sunyoul was a step quicker then me, he had pushed Jun, causing him to trip over and fall onto the floor. Myungho helped Jun get up and said, “Now, now, we don’t need to resort to violence, you guys can just be very civilised and hand Tiffany over.” Kogyeol hyung surprised most of us by saying, “Just because you guys are close with her doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter