Chapter 3: Are Feelings Starting to Rise? (Sunyoul Point Of View)

How Do You Choose One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys enjoy!

*Sunyoul Point Of View*

We arrived home with Tiffany and I took her from room to room, trying to get her to remember some of them, especially the bathroom. I was appointed to make Tiffany lunch as I am the mum of this group of idiots, I made her some jajjamgmyeon and an egg omelet to go with it. I sat there with Tiffany talking about how we usually do things in this house, I also, told her about the order we take showers and stuff. I could feel my heart racing a million miles per hour, every time Tiffany smiled, the way her hair would loosely slide across her shoulders and the slight blush in her cheeks made me get butterflies in my stomach. After I realised Tiffany had glanced up to see why I was staring at her I quickly tried to disguise my 'crime' by getting up and washing some of the dishes we used. 

I quietly left Tiffany behind, mentally beating myself for making it awkward with her. I silently went back to my room and wondered what she thought of me, if she thought I was a crazy psycho or if she thought I was even sane. After a while I came back to the dining room to see if Tiffany was still there, but to my surprise I found Tiffany with Wooshin hyung, they were laughing together and it seemed like they were having a really good time, all of a sudden I felt a 'pang' in my heart, I could see that Tiffany was having a really good time, but not with me. I hated the fact that Wooshin hyung acted so cute in front of Tiffany, but when he is with us he seems so quiet, I hated that they were smiling at each other and secretly whispering things, but the situation I hated the most was that Wooshin hyung was suddenly interested in someone that I have my eyes on. 

*Time skip to 10 minutes after Tiffany leaves for shopping*

"Hyungs!!!!!!!!!" Hwanhee screamed at the top of his lungs, to my comprehension he must need us for something so everyone gathered in Kuhn hyungs room. When everyone arrived we all looked at each other with a bit of confusion and concern, I wondered what was bothering Hwanhee that made him look almost angry and a bit disappointed. 

"I know all your secrets, I know what everyone has been hiding from each other and I know that this will not end well." Hwanhee stated. I looked around and saw Jinhoo smirked, he said "So what?" and gave Hwanhee a heated stare. "Hyung, Hwanhee, try and calm down, ok," Kuhn calmly says, but Kogyeol suddenly intervenes and slyly says, "So Kuhn hyung, you're saying you don't like her as well?" Kuhn look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter