Chapter 6: Overprotective Oppas' (Tiffany Point Of View)

How Do You Choose One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys enjoy!

*Tiffany Point Of View*

I was frozen in spot for a moment trying to figure out what to say to CAP oppa, I knew I needed to say the right thing otherwise all hell would break loose. I scanned around the room to see if the Teen Top oppas were ready to hear this but I don't think they will ever be ready. I put on a small smile and started to explain, "So you know how I told you guys that I moved into an apartment closer to T.O.P Media, well I sorta, not on purpose, moved in with some people, and these people you know very well, and they are sitting in this room right now....." I waited for everything to sink in, and when it did I knew that Up10tion was going to have a lot of explaining to do. Niel oppa turned around to Up10tion, he looked at every single one of them and said in a psycho killer voice, "You better not touch one strand of her hair, or look at her in a weird way, or even say anything weird to her otherwise, YOU ARE DEAD!" Up10tion looked scared beyond imaginable, I could see a cold sweat starting to form on some of the members and I knew that this was just the start of Teen Top's little warning for Up10tion.

"If you people even think about Tiffany I will know and when I find you, you will be very VERY sorry!" L.Joe threatened, I could see that L.Joe oppa had turned from Angelicjoe to Gangjoe. If L.Joe wasn't wearing his orange jumper I would have sworn he used to be in gang somewhere downtown. CAP was just sitting there which was very unusual because I thought that he would be the most worked up person in Teen Top, but little did I know that CAP was planning a very detailed list of things that Up10tion cannot EVER do without Teen Top's permission. CAP oppa then whispered something to Chunji oppa, Chunji oppa smirked I knew this wasn't a good sign, "We will only say these rules once so you better listen up and if you break any of them you know our punishment will now be easy on."

1. Always knock the door you want to go into just in case Tiffany is in there.

2.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter