Chapter 5: A Little Help (Wei Point Of View)

How Do You Choose One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys enjoy!

*Wei Point Of View*

"Hyung wake up!!!!" Hwanhee screamed in my ears. I stretched my arms and legs, then decided to go back to sleep. In under 2 seconds Hwanhee was back to annoy me until I finally woke up. I sat up in my bet and opened my eyes, I saw Hwanhee looking excited as ever today, I was really confused because he would usually be the one to complain about our schedule, but not today he seemed almost too excited to be going out. I got out of bed and decided to get breakfast before I prepared for the day. I had some milk and oreo cereal before I left to get changed. I was just about to go to the bathroom when I ran into Tiffany, and she was wearing NOTHING!!!???(well a bathrobe but thats considered nothing to me). I quickly covered my eyes and I tried to walk away but I ended up tripping on something called my other foot. I landed face first onto the floor still trying to get my head around the fact I saw Tiffany practically .

"Sorry Wei, I'm in a rush no time to talk, bye!!" Tiffany shouted. I continued to lie on the floor for a while for my heart to calm down, after 2 more minutes of lying their Jinhoo hyung found me on the floor and started looking at me in a weird way, I started to mumble weird words, "Don't wor~ry, I just saw WOW, I have never seen anything this WOW before!" Jinhoo hyung didn't say anything but I knew that he was judging me in many MANY ways. I went back to my original plan and went to get changed, I got our of the bathroom and gathered with the rest of the members, I think that Tiffany had already left for her own schedule so I was a bit relieved, it would have been very VERY awkward with her. It was time to go for our schedule, I sat at the back with Jinhoo hyung and Kuhn hyung, I saw Jinhoo whisper something to Kuhn hyung which made him laugh a lot. 

"Hey guys, I think Wei has been dreaming about some weird stuff these days!" Kuhn hyung suddenly announced, my face turned blank when he said that and I could hear everyone start to laugh and say "Ohhhhh, our Wei is starting to grow up". I blushed and defended myself by saying, "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter