Insecurities

Baby, It's Fact

Pairing: You/Youngmin

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You sighed, frowning at your reflection in the mirror. It wasn't the clothes you realized, seeing as it was the fourth outfit you tried on. It was you.

You bit your lip and tried to look at yourself from another angle but scowled when the image in the mirror still didn't satisfy you. For some reason, all you were able to notice was your imperfections.

Maybe you should just call Youngmin and tell him you couldn't go out today afterall...you thought to yourself as you glared at the person staring back at you.

But right as that thought crossed your mind there was a knock at the front door to your house and before you could yell at your sister not to answer it, you heard her exclaim, "[Name]-ah, Youngmin's here!"

You cursed mentally and closed the door to your room, not giving a reply and just praying your sister would get the hint and make up an excuse for you.

A knock, "[Name]-ah~! You in there?"

You didn't answer Youngmin and instead ran to take cover underneath the numerous blankets piled on your bed.

You heard the door open and stiffened under your hasty blanket fort, "Huh?" Youngmin walked over to you and examined your concealed form, "Are you sick or something?"

You nodded, coughing fakely, "Yes, yes, very sick, can't go out today. G'bye."

Youngmin rolled his eyes, "Uh-huh, yeah, sure," he muttered, easily pulling the comforter off of you. You pressed your face into the matress to avoid meeting his eyes, "Aish, [Name]-ah...if you didn't want to go out today, you could have just said so..." Youngmin murmured disappointedly.

You shook your head and looked up at him sheepishly, "No, it's not that I don't want to go out..."

"Then why are you hiding from me and making up excuses about being sick?"

You bit your lip, "It's just...agh, aren't you embarrassed by going places with me?"

Youngmin's eyes widened in surprise, "Bwoh?!"

"Well, aren't you? I mean, you're beyond good-looking, you're tall, you're popular, you're charismatic, and you have a smile that could outshine the sun. I'm all, plain and average. There's nothing special about me. Sometimes I don't even understand how a person like you can even like someone like me..."

Youngmin's jaw clenches and unclenches as he tries hard to control his anger. Why was it that you were the only one who couldn't see how beautiful you were?

"Who told you that you weren't beautiful?"

"N-No one..." you stammer as Youngmin leans closer to you.

"I don't know where you got the idea that your plain or average, but throw it away because you're anything but." At his words your heart skipped a beat or two and you could feel all the blood in your body rushing to your cheeks in a dark blush, "You're extraordinary. You're stunningly beautiful and you're the most creative person I met. Words can't describe how perfect you are...to me."

And with that he leaned down and pressed his mouth to yours, sending your heart into a frenzy.

But then the moment was ruined as your sister and her darling boyfriend began cooing in the background.

"Ahhh how cute, my dongsaengie's all grown up~"

Minwoo hugged your sister as she began fake sniffling.

"ASAMI-UNNIE~!!!!" you shrieked, tossing a pillow at your sister.

Said girl squealed and ran from the room, a laughing Minwoo trailing after her.

You blushed and glanced over at Youngmin who was smiling at you.

"You really mean what you said?"

He nodded, pressing his lips to your cheek, "Of course~" You grinned and hopped from the bed leaving a confused Youngmin behind, "[Name]-ah? Where are you going?"

You sent him a smile from over your shoulder, "We're going out aren't we~?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehehe, ah, I love the Jo Twins.

Kwangminnie's my ultimate bias >:3

Anyway, that's beside the point!

Hope you liked the drabble~~~~ ^^