Elevator Confessions

Baby, It's Fact

Pairing: You/Minwoo

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was bad enough having to get into the elevator knowing that the only other person in it was your long-time crush, No Minwoo but it didn't end there. No, of course the elevator had to get stuck.

"Well, looks like hyung's not getting his drink, do you want it, [Name]-ah~?"

You glanced over at Minwoo, frowning at his smile, "Aren't you worried?" you asked him as you accepted the drink.

Minwoo shrugged, sitting down on the floor of the elevator and sipping his own drink, "Not really, I mean...the guys will realize I'm gone in a few minutes when I don't return to practice and plus...what good does panicking do anyway?"

You nodded, sitting down on the opposite side of the elevator, "I guess you're right..."

Minwoo smiled cheekily, happily sipping from his drink, "So...tell me, what have you been up to lately?"

Minwoo and you used to be really good friends, you had gone to school together but as of lately, you two had been drifting apart. Mainly because of Minwoo's busy schedule. While Minwoo was an up and coming idol you were still training to become one.

"Practicing, studying, all that normal stuff," you replied.

Minwoo sighed, "That's why you look so tired,"

"Huh?"

"I was worried, you don't look like you've been sleeping regularly...you should take it easy, [Name]-ah. Don't overwork yourself, okay?"

"...you were worried about me?"

He blinked at you, "Of course, you're my friend. I don't want you to get sick."

Your heart fell a little at that, friend, you were just a friend but you managed a smile past your disappointment because you really should have been thankful that you were anything to him at all.

The flash of disappointment across your features didn't go unnoticed by Minwoo.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

You nodded at him, widening your smile to make your, "I'm fine," seem more realistic but Minwoo knew you too well to believe in your acting.

"You're lying," he said softly as if he were stating a known fact.

Your eyes widened for a split moment, "I-I'm not," you stammered.

"Why do you keep lying?"

It was pointless, you realized, to keep denying it. Minwoo knew you too well.

"I don't know..." you replied, at least, that was the truth.

You had almost confessed to Minwoo on multiple occassions, but for some reason you were never able to get the words out. Here was your perfect oppurtunity but once again, you couldn't bring yourself to say anything.

"[Name]-ah...do you trust me?"

Your breath caught and your head snapped toward Minwoo but said boy wasn't looking at you, he was looking at the top of the elevator with blank eyes.

"O-Of course," you stuttered nervously, wondering what Minwoo was trying to hint at.

Suddenly his eyes met yours and your heart jumped, "Then tell me what's bothering you..."

"I...I really want to tell someone something, but I can't bring myself to say it," you said softly, averting your gaze.

"Is it a good something or a bad one?"

"It depends on how the other person looks at it..." you replied, still unable to bring yourself to look Minwoo in the eyes.

"Like a confession?" he asked innocently.

You swallowed thickly, "Exactly like a confession."

"Must be a lucky guy," Minwoo said in a tight voice.

You glanced at him from the corner of your eye and saw him biting down on his lower lip, looking frighteningly like he was trying not to cry.

"Minwoo..." you murmured.

Minwoo took a breath and met your gaze with a half hearted, very un-Minwoo like smile.

That was all it took for you to whisper out the words, "The guy is you,"

Minwoo's eyes went wide and his half hearted smile turned into a full on grin as he jumped up and ran toward you, dropping down on his knees in front of your seated form.

"For real?"

You nodded, smiling, "Mm, I've liked you since ah, I can't even remember..."

He grinned and pressed a quick kiss to your cheek, "I like you too~"

You flushed a bright pink and Minwoo pulled you up to your feet and began dancing with you when suddenly, the elevator began to move. Pulling you into his arms, Minwoo smiled, "Looks like the elevator's working again,"

You nodded, snuggling into Minwoo's chest, the doors to the elevator opened moments later and as soon as those doors opened Minwoo raced down the hall holding your hand and yelling, "HYUNG~! GUESS WHAT~!!!!"

You could only laugh.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah, I feel like this was such a fail *sniff sniff*

Sorry, aish, seriously, everything sounds better in my head >.<

I hope you liked it though~?  ^^;

Comment and request please~