Of Food and Musings (pt 2 of "Of Sadness and Surprise Parties")

Autumn and Sweaters
Taekwoon finished his preparations for the yukgaejang while Hakyeon chose a drama. "Woonie, what kind of drama do you wanna watch?"

"Anything you want to watch. It's your birthday after all."

Hakyeon smiled and hooked his computer up to the television. "My Love from Another Star it is then."

Finishing his preparations, Taekwoon joined Hakyeon on the couch and put his arms around his boyfriend. "It won't be too long before it's ready."

Hakyeon smiled and kissed Taekwoon's cheek. "You're too good to me Woonie!"

Taekwoon just blushed slightly and rolled his eyes. He was nervous about today after all. Hakyeon had looked so disappointment when he walked in alone. He hoped the dinner surprise he had planned would brighten his boyfriend's spirits. He had called Hakyeon's family earlier that month to invite them to dinner as a surpise for his boyfriend. He knew Hakyeon missed his family dearly and that seeing them again would make him happy.

Hakyeon hit play on his laptop and snuggled up to Taekwoon.  Both of them got lost in the drama, after all Kim Soo-Hyun and Jun Ji-Hyun's chemisty was undeniable, until the timer Taekwoon had set went off. Hakyeon paused the drama while Taekwoon got up to bring over their food. 

Hakyeon's stomach growled and he blushed. "That smells really good Woonie~!" he said as he began to eat, bites acoompanied by loud slurping noises.

Taekwoon rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's behaviour. 'Typical,' he mused. At least his yukgaejang was good (he hadn't made it in a long time) albeit a little spicier than he preferred. Hakyeon hit play again and continued to slurp his food. After he finished his food, Hakyeon voiced his thoughts. "Wonnie, you're a lot like Do Min Joon, did you know that?"

"How so?" asked Taekwoon, rasing an eyebrow.

"I don't know, you seem rather standoffish at first, like when we all met. You were rather quiet and reserved as well. Remember how we used to play games to try and get you to smile or laugh? It was almost impossible. But now here you are, more open than ever and you're sweet and loving and-"

Taekwoon cut him off and asked with a poker face, "Does that make you Cheong Song-Yi?"

To be continued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Heads up this is part 2 of "Of Sadness and Surprise Parties. I didn't anticipate this one to be basically a story of its own but it has kinda taken a life onto itself so i'm just kinda going with it. Although it doesn't really fit in the category of Autumn, because N's birthday is in June, I thought it's be a good precursor to the eventual Leo's birthday chapter i'm gonna write (which will probably be like another multi-part fic). Hopefully that's okay with you guys. I'm gonna keep these seperate because I feel like they should be idk. Also I apologize for the to be continued because normally I'd write them in one sitting so they'd all flow well together but school is getting in the way and like these are getting really long for some reason because I want to like not cut out a lot of detail so it makes sense.

Also if there are any mistakes message/ comment because my beta readers were all busy with their school work so this is kinda unedited.

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU'D RATHER HAVE THE BIRTHDAY MULTI-PART STORIES IN A SEPERATE FIC because I'm considering it, if there aren't any, i'll assume you guys are okay with it being in the collection of one shots. 

Thank you guys for the continual support! <3