Of Fake Freckles and Colored Contacts

Autumn and Sweaters

Taekwoon sat in the make-up Noona's chair. Today was the day they were doing the photo shoot for their Zelos album and of course it was a mess of everything from promos to the come back. He smiled slightly at the Noona. She smiled back and continued to do her job. 

Hakyeon was already done and checking out how everyone else looked. This time nobody had any wild hair colors but the stylists had done their jobs. The colors in their clothes popped against their skin and hair. He looked down at his hand and saw the eye tattoo on his hand. Mentally he was tired, after all it was a whirlwind of anniversary and comeback promotions. He and Taekwoon hadn't had much time to just be themselves together. Still, it was the life they had chosen and they enjoyed it. He saw that Taekwoon was done and went to go meet his boyfriend.

"Wah~ They did such a good job on you Wonnie! You look so cute with those freckles!" Hakyeon reached out to squish his cheeks but Taekwoon stopped him. 

"Hyung don't ruin the make up Noona's work, she worked hard on this," he said, catching Hakyeon's hand. "You can do that after we finish the shoot okay?"

Hakyeon put on his best pouting face. "You better stay true to that Wonnie, or i'll neck chop you back at the dorms."

Taekwoon smiled a little. "I'm sure you would."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys I'm sorta back! I bought Zelos (signed by Hongbin) and the Dynamite hat and I was looking through the photobook and saw Leo's freckles which were far too cute to pass up on so this kinda just popped out. Also I find it really cute that Hongbin signs his name H and a drawing of a bean. I've got both of N's photocards from CHained up and Zelos and hopefully when 오빠 gets back from Korea I'll get another member's photocard. It's not that I dont like N, its just I want Leo's card. Still I can't wait until he gets back so I can see which photocard i'll get in the Error album he got me. (Oops sorry for rambling I'm just excited :) ) 사랑해요 to all my lovely readers and subscribers who are very patient with me! I will try my best to keep updating! Also I will work on certain parts of two shots and stuff that havent been completed. I was working on a Christmas themed one back at christmas but I think that will wait until the seaon comes around again. I'll be a college student soon and I hope to be ready for my auditions soon. Wish me luck :)