Of Autumn and Sweaters

Autumn and Sweaters

Hakyeon loved autumn. The smell of autumn, coupled with the wind and the colors in the trees - green turning to yellow, orange, and red -always made him smile. Nothing like a nice warm scarf and sweater with a matching hat to put him at ease- after all, he was the most stylish out of VIXX. 

 

He left his room, getting ready to go out for groceries for his group’s dinner, as he had decided to cook for everyone.

ourse he decided to pirouette out of his room, his inner diva told him to and nobody was there (it was their day off), and slapped Taekwoon right across the face with one of his overly long sweater arms. 

 

Taekwoon glared at him, gave him a once over, and rolled his eyes. “Again, Hakyeon? Why did you steal my sweater? And is that my hat and scarf?”

 

“Of course it is Taekwoonie! Thank god I got these for you, otherwise I wouldn’t get to wear them on occasion and be fashionable!”

 

This only served to irritate Taekwoon, who then made another face at his stupid boyfriend. How he put up with him, nobody knew. But then again, Hakyeon was the only one who could truly break through Taekwoon’s shell. “Aw don’t be like that, Taekwoonie! Come here and i’ll give you a little kiss so you can forgive me!” 

 

Hakyeon pounced on him and gave him a smooch. “Aw you’re turning red! Uwah the aygeo is too strong with you, Wonnie!”