Of Long Hair and Hammers

Autumn and Sweaters

Taekwoon pushed his hair out of his face only for it to fall back into place. Sometimes he wondered why his stylists had him grow his hair out (Hongbin looked better than he did with long hair). It was definitely odd to shake his head and feel his hair swing. He'd have to get used to it. 

 

Hakyeon absolutely loved Taekwoon's long hair. It was silky smooth and he could tangle his fingers in it when he kissed his boyfriend. Hakyeon loved to mess with Taekwoon's long tresses (he doubted Taekwoon would ever grown his hair out voluntarily so he was gonna make the most out of it while he could) and braid it so it was out of his boyfriend's face. 

Sometimes Taekwoon would get mildly irritated with Hakyeon always messing with his hair. Most of the time he loved it, although he'd never say it, but Hakyeon had been braiding it for hours and attempting to style it like he would for his sister.

Sanghyuk had bought an inflatable hammer some time ago and it make a loud squeaking noise when it made contact with a surface. Taekwoon spotted the hammer laying on a the table, just out of arms reach. When Hakyeon was combing out his hair with his fingers, Taekwoon lunged for the hammer. He grabbed in and turned, whacking Hakyeon lightly on the head with a loud squeak, and a slight blush across his features. 

Hakyeon tried to protect his head from the "assault" and laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Accidentally forgot I finished this so I put it on hidden and swapped it with "Of Sadness and Surprises." I need sleep lmao school is stressing me out.