Chapter 3

Who should it be?

 

Gongchan’s POV

 

My thoughts kept on running about Hani and U-Kwon. I bet there’s another reason why Hani’s wrist is bruised. I was also thinking of the possibilities that U-Kwon might know that Hani is Sungkyu’s sister. I was already really in deep thoughts. “Gongchan~ah!” Hani’s whine startled me, though I find it really cute. “Wae?” I asked. She raised her brow, “Aren’t you coming? Kaja! Jaehyun’s already waiting outside.” She tugged on my sleeve. “The bell already rang?” I asked. “Duh! It rang like 15 minutes ago.” Hani sarcastically answered and went out. I just sighed then followed her.

 

We were going to meet Jaehyun at her locker so it was just me and Hani. “So, care to tell the REAL reason why your wrist is bruised?” I broke the silence. She sighed and lowered her head.

 

 

Hani’s POV

 

Jaehyun said she’ll meet us at her locker so Gongchan and I walked together in silence. I was still thinking of the incident earlier and how U-kwon acted towards me. It was really weird when he blushed. “So, care to tell the REAL reason why your wrist is bruised?” Gongchan stated, emphasizing the word “real”. He always knew it when I’d lie. I just sighed. “You really wanna know why?” I asked without looking up. I could almost feel him nod.

 

*flashback

 

I was walking to my locker when I heard someone calling out my name. “Yah! Kim Hani!” I knew the owner of the voice. It was none other than Hyunah. I turned around to face her, them. “Wae?” I coldly asked. “You stupid nerd! How dare you do that to us in front of so many people?!” Yerim yelled. I smirked. “I see you still haven’t got over the incident.” “So you really did that on purpose!” Sujin gritted her teeth and her eyes widened. “Look, I am not at fault. You embarrassed yourselves in front of them. So don’t you ever blame me!”

 

 I then started to walk away but someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around. “Hey ! It’s not over yet. Careful of your moves or people might know the real you” Hyunah warned, tightening her grip on my wrist. “What do you know?” I shot her back. The temperature started to heat up. Hyunah and I were sending glares to each other.

 

“Yah. Let go of her.” a voice suddenly echoed through the silence. Hyunah looked up and gasped. She looked at me then let go of my wrist. “O-o-oppa” she stuttered. “What are you trying to do?” the voice calmly asked, nearing. I realized that voice. It was Woohyun’s. “Oppa! Are you trying to protect this nerd who embarrassed you?” Sujin whined, loudly making it seem like she was shouting. “Wae? Did she really embarrass me? Was I embarrassed of what seemed to be an accident?” he shot her, his voice starting to rise. Sujin scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Are you siding with her?” Yerim asked back, not sure of what she just heard. “So? She didn’t do anything wrong. You embarrassed her.” Woohyun sighed. “Just… get lost.” he calmly commanded and shut his eyes.

 

Hyunah shot me a glare and when she was by my side, she whispered, “Just look at how Sungkyu oppa looks at you then you’ll know.” And the three of them walked away. Woohyun then came towards me and asked, “Gwenchana?” you could tell he’s concerned. I just nodded at him and walked away. Not even bothering to thank him or look back at him.

 

*end of flashback

 

After I told him the whole story, I sighed. I didn’t even notice that we arrived at our lockers and seeing that Jaehyun was leaning at her locker, she was impatiently waiting. “Yah! What took you so long?” Jaehyun half yelled.

 

 

Jaehyun’s POV

 

I was starting to get impatient. It took them almost forever to arrive. Then, I saw Hani’s face. It was somewhat scared or worried or I don’t know. I softened. “Hani~ah, gwenchana? Wae geurae?” I looked back and forth form Hani to Gongchan then back to Hani. Hani sighed. “Gongchan~ah, you tell her.” was all she said and walked away.

 

After Gongchan told me what happened, my blood was boiling. How dare Hyunah say that to her?! She’s not even at fault. When I get that girl she’ll be getting from me. Oh! Wait! Erase that last part. I, myself couldn’t even stand for myself. I sighed and started to cheer Hani up.

 

 

Sungkyu’s POV

 

I was on my way out of the laboratory. Stupid Dongwoo. He didn’t even tell me he was skipping today. I worked on the experiment all by myself. Tsk! Anyway, as I closed the door behind me, I heard someone yell. “Yah! What took you so long?” Just by hearing that I immediately knew it was Jaehyun’s. I was about to go to them when suddenly Jaehyun asked Hani if she was alright. Hearing Hani sigh, it told me that something was wrong so I hid behind the lockers.

 

I was following them on their way out, eavesdropping on Jaehyun and Gongchan’s conversation. When they finished talking I leaned on the wall and felt sorry for my sister. As much as I want to protect her from Hyunah, I can’t ‘cause they might know about our relationship PLUS Hani doesn’t want anybody to know. I respect her.

 

I was thinking hard on how I can help Hani when suddenly, “Oppa!~” Hyunah slung on my arm. “Oppa! What are still doing here?” Yerim asked. “Yeah! Any plans? Wanna go out?” Hyunah continued. I shook my arm off from Hyunah’s grip and brushed my uniform from imaginary dust while saying, “Just got out of tha lab. No plans and I’m definitely not going out with YOU!” I practically yelled at Hyunah. She’s really getting on my nerves. Not only me but all of us in INFINITE.

 

 

No one’s POV

 

“Wha-!” Sujin gasped as Sungkyu walked away. They were all wide-eyed when he started to walk further. Just then, “Yah! You better watch out or people will know about you and that nerd, Kim Hani!” Hyunah screamed to the top of her lungs. And in a blink of an eye, she was pushed to the lockers.

 

“What did you just say?” Sungkyu gritted his teeth, his eyes now almost round and is glaring. He got hold of Hyunah’s collar. “W-w-waeyo?” she mumbled, scared of what he’s gonna do next. Sungkyu took a deep breath and lets go of Hyunah. He turned his back and said, “What do you know?” softly, almost like a whisper but could be heard by the three. “Don’t you think it’s a bit noticeable that we found you frequently watching her?” Yerim spat. “Mwo?” he eyed her. “You can’t say you’re related. That would be quite impossible…” the three girls laughed at Sujin’s remark. Sungkyu just kept his head low and smirked without them noticing. Sujin then continued, “... or do you, by any chance,… like… Hani?” she raised one brow. Sungkyu looked at her with a poker face.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Loud music was heard all over the room. People were crowding the club. Jumping, swaying, popping, grinding onto the other, those were some of the steps you could see on the dance floor. There are also people drinking and having fun in their own tables.

 

“PAAAAAAAAAAARTEEH!” Kyung yelled and raised his glass. They were minors yet they were at the club. DRINKING! “Yah. Could you keep it down? It’s so annoying.” U-Kwon retorted. Jaehyu looked at his dongsaeng with a shock expression. “Wae geurae? You were really into clubbing before. What happened to you now? Look at those hot babes over there.” Just then a y girl passed by and winked at him(Jaehyo), he immediately followed her. U-Kwon just rolled his eyes while the members looked at him. “Today’s Monday. School week. I wouldn’t want to go to school having a hangover.” “What has gone into you? You’ve been like this since Friday. Is it possibly because of that nerd? Do you like her?” Minhyuk asked. “Mwo? What are you talking about? Me? Liking that nerd? Tsch! Not gonna happen.” U-kwon replied, almost too fast. He was nervous. He doesn’t even know if he likes her or not.

 

“Block B hyungs!” Ricky squeled. “Oh! Ricky~ah” all of them(Block B) except for U-Kwon, said in unison. Minutes after, the rest of Teen Top arrived. They were all excited to see each other.

 

(A/N: In this story, Infinite and Block B are rivals and same with Teen Top and B1A4. B1A4 is with Infinite while Teen Top is with Block B. A’right?)

 

While everybody was busy enjoying, U-Kwon was in deep thoughts. “U-Kwon hyung, gwenchanayo?” Changjo asked and sat beside him. U-Kwon looked at him and released a loud sigh then asked, “Ne. Aniyo. Aish! Molla.” then he hid his face in his hands. Changjo patted his back. “Do you have a problem? You can tell me anything hyung.”

 

 

Someone’s POV

 

So he does really like her! I’ve been curious of it before. He would always look at her. I have to tell her before it’s … oh, wait, she won’t believe me if I’d tell her. Aish! If only… “Yah! What are thinking about?” great! That made me snap out of my thoughts!  “A-a-aniyo hyung! Eobseoyo.” LIAR! Oh well, better than… “Jinjja? Seems like something. Anyway, you just go back home first. You still have classes tomorrow. Arasso?” “…like you don’t have any…” I mumbled sarcastically. “Mwo?” “Ah! Arrassoyo!” good thing the musics too loud or he would’ve started lecturing to me about respecting older people. Tsch!

 

 


OOOOOH! another mystery person. :D
sorry for the suuuuuuuuuper late update. -.-

ENJOY!