Chapter 1

Who should it be?

 

'Oppa! Can't you see? I've been here for you yet you never noticed. That's because you laid your eyes on that crazy who was just playing with you all along. Oppa! Kajima! Stay here, with me.' He was leaving and I know he's never coming back. 'Hani~yah... Hani~yah.~~~'

 

"Yah! Hani~ah! Ireona!" my brother,  Sungkyu, shook me. I replied him with a grunt and covered my head with a pillow. I should really stop watching those kind of dramas. "Yah! You still have classes! I won't let you lose your punctuality with being late just because of racing." he said, standing up and crossing his arms. He then removed the pillow from my head and pulled me to a sitting position. "Oppa~! You're talking to me like I'm a school nerd." I whined sleepily. "It's because you ARE a SCHOOL NERD." he replied emphasizing those words.

 

"Arasseo. Arasseo. It's just because I don't want people to know that we're siblings." I said as I stood up and did my stretching. He sighed then said, "Ani wae? What's the point of not telling anyway? Like there would be a big difference." "There WILL be a big difference." I scoffed. "Anyway, I'll be ready in 15 mins." I informed him then went to the bathroom to shower.

 

After taking a shower, I changed into my uniform, dried my hair and placed a curly wig above it, and I wore my nerdy glasses. I looked at the mirror one last time before going down to eat breakfast. When I reached the dining table, they were already there, omma, appa and Sungkyu oppa. They were waiting for me. Well, they didn't care how I look since they got used to it. But, like Sungkyu oppa, they too were curious why I deny our relationship. First, it is because I don't want girls asking me about him. Second, he's already popular and I don't want people to think I'm just using his popularity. Thirdly, I don't want people to treat me like I'm someone to be afraid of and think I'd act like a .

 

"Hani~ah, it's good that you’re topping your class but I'm not sure why you have to hide your true identity. They'd still know about you sooner or later" appa opened up while eating. "Appa, I'd rather stay this way than being bombarded with questions about Sungkyu oppa." I told him without looking away from my food. "I'm fine with who I am at school anyway. I have my best friends and I'm focusing on my studies like I promised you." I continued before he could say anything. After finishing my food and placing it in the sink, I bid them goodbye before going out. Oppa and I have different rides to school. Well, you already know the reason why.

 

 

Sungkyu's POV

 

There she goes again. It's like a morning routine that dad would open up about showing her true identity at school and she replies him with things related to me. I don't know why she's hiding our relationship anyway and it's been a year already. We even have to have different rides in going to school. "Appa, let her be that way. People will find out sooner anyway. She'll be facing consequences wether she'll like it or not." I started. "Well I doubt it'll be that long." omma stated then drank her coffee. "She managed to hide it for a year. Yeobo, she might even hide it throughout her high school life." appa told her in a worried tone.

 

I sighed at the thought of what appa said. It was true though she could hide it as long as she wants. "Geokjongmaseyo. I'll try to talk to her. Omma, appa kabulkeyo!" I bid them goodbye and rode to school.

 

 

Hani's POV

 

I reached school only to be greeted by my best freind, Jaehyun. "Yah! Hani~ah! How's your weekend? Mine was great. We had a family trip." She said as we walk to our classroom. "Gwenchana. Nothing new. Just stayed at home, read books or maybe compose songs." I answered. "Gongchan eodiyo?" I asked after I sat at my desk. "Molla. I haven't seen him when I arrived. Maybe he's with his B1A4 hyungs." she shrugged. "Amado." I sighed.

 

"Yah. Jinyoung hyung said you met Block-B." Gongchan came out of nowhere. "Block B? Oh! That 7-member group? Yeah, I met them." I comfirmed. He sighed then said, "And Sungkyu hyung didn't even know?" he looked at me with one brow raised. I faced him and shook my head. "Aish. They're Infinite's rival! And if they'll know..." I cut him off by saying, "I know they're Infinite's rival. They won't know me since I met them with the nerdy me. Not as Sungkyu's dongsaeng."

 

Before Gongchan could speak, Park sonsaengnim arrived. "Annyeonghaseyo Park sonsaengnim!" we all greeted and he then motioned for us to sit.

 

The time was running too slow. "Aish! I feel so sleepy!" Gonghan yawned. I wasn't listenng though. I was just writing and drawing things on my notebook. "Class!" Park sonsaengnim yelled and slammed his hand on the teachers table. "Why aren't you listening? Do you know how hard it is to teach when nobody is listening?" he continued. "Sonsaengnim, do you know how hard it is to be a student listening to a teacher whose topic is out of the world?" Sungyeol, a member of Infinite, joked. Eeryone laughed though. Park sonsaengnim was about to scold him but the bell rang. Saved by the bell! It's really starting to get boring.

 

"Yah! Hani~ah, eodikajyeo? Don’t tell me you won't be eating again? Please, you haven't been eating lunch last week." Gongchan reminded. I sighed, "Arasseo. Arasseo. I'll be eating today. I haven't eaten much since last night. I need some energy for our PE class this afternoon.

 

We went to the cafeteria to eat lunch. When we entered there were still less people inside. Jaehyun and I were chit-chatting. Suddenly, I bumped into someone and fell to the floor. "Ow!" was all that escaped from my mouth while I rubbed my . "Neo gwenchana?" a male voice said. I just nodded still seated but I immediately stood up when I realized who he was. It was none other than Infinite's Nam Woohyun. "Mianheyo sunbaenim." I apologized and bowed 90 degrees for who knows how many times. He chuckled then Hyunah, the so-called queenka, suddenly appeared. "Oppa, Gwenchana?" she asked Woohyun with her failed aegyo. Woohyun just raised a brow when she held his arm. "Yah! You!" she yelled pointing at me. I scoffed. "Watch where you're going! Uri Namstar ~~" "Gwenchana!" he cuts her off and flashed me his sweet smile. I smiled back then turned to Hyunah and asked, "You were saying?" then smirked at her. "Oooooh!" the crowd ooed. "Argh!" she groaned then walked towards the exit with her followers behind her and bumped their shoulders to mine on purpose. I laughed silently with my head facing the floor. Woohyun saw me and he chuckled. He then ruffled my hair and said, "Gomawo." and walked to his table. I stopped laughing and just smiled.

 

 

Someone's POV

 

I was staring at the two of them. People are gossiping about how a kingka is being nice to a nerd. Woohyun sunbae is always acting nice to everybody. He doesn't show them his true feelings. Well, that nerd, Kim Hani, she's different from other nerds in this school. She doesn't have those nerdy acts or even a nerdy personality and stuff. When I met her last week, I felt lightened up from our fight with Infinite. I bet they're gonna use her and stuff. I mean, I saw her talking to Sungkyu sunbae once but I didn't listen to their conversation and just walk away.

 

Hani is just two tables away from us. *How could she be beautiful under those glasses?* "Hyung!" one of our members yelled which made me jump. "Hyung, who are you staring at?" He asked looking at where I was staring moments ago. "Amudo" I said facing my food. "Oh, jinjja? Then why are you in deep thoughts?" another member said. "Hyung! I wasn't in deep thoughts just...just spacing out." I replied. I then sighed and ultered, "Kaja! It's almost time." and went ahead of the others.