Bae Bae

Mine

The meeting with the boys gradually died down once they started their new schedule. They worked long days and into the night for the preparation of their new albums and the result of their hard work was apparent. The girls supported the boys in any way they could and would still keep a schedule on days they would be able to meet up. The ones who had it the worst was Jiyong and Taeyeon since they were romantically involved. Thank goodness for phones or else Taeyeon would've been major cranky for the long weeks she hadn't seen Jiyong.

Tiffany and Seohyun were mostly on the receiving end for that.

And now...

In midst of all their fans that currently surrounded them and a few friends that came to watch their first show, the anticipation was great.

Tiffany didn't even have to check the stage to know when they started playing. The first scream of a fan brought the groups' attention to the boys on stage and her eyes automatically drew to Seunghyun when he came in for his part.

'Be my muse. We're so comfortable together.'

Dressed in a light blue, almost purple shirt and black slacks, his black jacket with intricate gold dragon detailing definitely made him stand out. Not only that, his hair was styled to catch anyone's eye for sure. Normally, Tiffany would say that Seunghyun would always look good no matter what, but with the way his hair was styled and the expression he made while singing/rapping his lines seemed a little comical to Tiffany. She couldn't wait to bring it up to him.

Other than that, Tiffany and the others could tell how hard they prepared for their comeback and she was certain they were already destroying the charts for the weeks to come.

The eight girls, surprisingly all there for once, had decided to watch the stage in a hidden alcove upstairs and away from the fans. It would be a scandal for the girls to be watching the boys on their very first comeback stage.

"Jiyong was great..." Taeyeon sighed, bringing Tiffany's attention right to her friend.

"Yah, yah, yah, don't get all sappy on me now." Tiffany laughed as she watched Taeyeon's dreamy expression.

"It''s embarassing if anybody else sees that." Hyoyeon included as the blonde nudged Taeyeon in the shoulder to which the leader pouted.

"Don't you like me like this?" Taeyeon joked as she put on her worst baby voice.

"Don't even start." Hyoyeon cracked up as Taeyeon continued to make hilarious faces for the group.

"Tae is the best when she's in love." Yoona smiled as she stood up.

"I'm always the best." Taeyeon sniped as she stood up as well while the rest of the girls followed suit. The show had just finished and they were preparing to meet the boys back stage. The fans were probably all gone by now and they slowly made their way through a discreet hallway that led to the back.

"That was great!" Taeyeon said loudly once she spotted Jiyong, rushing over to him when he smiled widely after seeing her and enveloping her in his arms. It was a known industry secret that the two leaders were now dating each other and that both the groups were really close. While it would be unfortunate if anything were leaked out, the lovebirds were not worried of that yet and at the age they were at now, the last thing they were worried about was their relationship coming out.

Most of the people that worked with them respected them enough to keep their mouths shut and the others were compliant because of their jobs. The security and screening for new employees were now stricter and while it wasn't 100% rumour proof, it would do until the time came where their relationship would be released to the public.

It could soon or later on. No one knew what would happen in between until then..

"You think so, huh?" Jiyong asked somewhat shyly as the lovebirds began to converse very quietly with each other.

"Well, they need their time alone." Sunny groaned as she turned away from the couple.

"We should be used to that by now." Yuri laughed just as the four other boys came out from the dressing room.

"What's so funny?" Seungri asked just as he came to stand beside Yuri.

"That." Yuri pointed with her thumb behind her as Seungri peeked over her shoulder to check it out.

"Oh that. At least you don't live with him." Seungri joked as the group laughed at the comment.

"I heard that." Jiyong yelled over as the group laughed even more before turning back to talk to Taeyeon.

"You guys were amazing today." Came a female voice that wasn't part of their group.

Looking over, the girls looked over to see Eunjung, Hyomin, and Soyeon from T-ara walk over to them before standing next to Daesung. It was a bit strange to see them because they weren't promoting and then Tiffany realised it was either because one of their labelmates were probably promoting and they were there to see them on stage.

The three girls waved at the group before directing their attention to the four boys.

"If we weren't here for our labelmates, we wouldn't have seen you guys perform at all, huh?" Eunjung joked as she lightly punched Seunghyun's arm.

"We'll be sure to invite you next time." Seunghyun smiled slightly as he rubbed his arm jokingly as well like he was actually hurt.

Their interaction surprised Tiffany and probably the rest of the group as well. She didn't know they were friends.

"Yah, with eight other beautiful girls watching them perform, of course they forgot about us." Hyomin laughed as everybody joined in.

"That is true..." Youngbae confirmed as he his non existent beard, the comment once again raising another fit of laughter.

As everybody started to talk and make conversation, Tiffany noticed how Eunjung discreetly stepped a little closer to Seunghyun. Tiffany didn't know why, but the slight movement made her uncomfortable as she continued to watch the way Eunjung would look at Seunghyun while he smiled lightly at her. Why did this make her feel this way?

"Yahhhh, I'm hungryyyyyy." Sooyoung whined slightly, catching everybody's attention as everybody regrouped.

"Ah, we were suppose to be out and going to the restaurant by now. We lost track of time." Daesung pointed out as he showed everybody the time on his phone.

"We should start heading there now, I'm sure CL and Bom are already on their way as well." Seohyun said as she tightened her jacket around her.

Since the girls had started to hang out with the boys, it was inevitable for them to gradually meet up with the girls from 2NE1 as well. The two groups already knew each other of course, but after a few nights together, the two groups realised how nice it was to finally hang out. Now, whenever they had the time and were able to, the girls from 2NE1 would join them in their activities or whenever they went out to eat.

It really was surprising how SNSD were finally getting to know Big Bang and 2NE1 since seeing them from their debut.

"Did you girls want to join us?" Seungri invited, looking at Eunjung, Hyomin, and Soyeon as the huge group started to walk towards the underground parking of the building.

"Ah, sure." Soyeon replied once the three had nodded to each other in favour of going.

"Well, all of us," Seungri pointed at the boys, "drove, and we were suppose to be driving the eight girls. We have room to give you a ride as well so pick very wisely if you want to live."

This made everyone laugh as they all ended up in the parkade.

Tiffany could see Taeyeon following Jiyong to his car while Sunny followed suit. Yuri was definitley riding with Seungri, while Yoona and Seohyun had decided to go with Daesung. Hyoyeon picked Youngbae and that left Tiffany, Sooyoung, Eunjung, Hyomin, Soyeon, and the single driver Seunghyun who noone picked yet.

"I think I'll go with Youngbae...he looks safe." Soyeon said as she scurried over to Hyoyeon and Youngbae who started to leave at that comment.

"I'm definitely safe!" Youngbae laughed as he walked away.

"Definitely Seungri for me. I'm sure Yuri will keep him in line." Hyomin laughed as Seungri's face fell at the comment.

"Yah, I'm a good driver!" Seungri exclaimed as Yuri and Hyomin tugged him away screaming.

The rest laughed as the three disappeared around the corner.

"Mmm, I'll go with you Seunghyun." Eunjung smiled as she stepped over to where Seunghyun was standing.

"Me too." Sooyoung said as she stared at Daesung. "No hard feelings I mean."

"You're missing out." Daesung joked as all eyes finally fell on Tiffany.

"Uhh..." Tiffany hesiated as her eyes finally met Seunghyuns' who she had tried to avoid looking at ever since seeing Eunjung and Seunghyun talk upstairs.

"Come on, Tiffany." Seunghyun said with a nod of his head towards his car.

He made the decision for her.

"See you guys there." Tiffany mumbled as Yoona, Seohyun, and Daesung waved goodbye before walking away.

The four of them quickly walked over to Seunghyun's car and before they were half way there, he unlocked his Audi with the click of the fob. Now came the decision of who was going to sit where and the thought made Tiffany feel slightly sick as she realised how it was slim for her to speak up about sitting in the front since she didn't want to make it obvious at all that she wanted that seat.

"I was good, right?" Seunghyun smiled as he slowed down to walk beside her.

His presence beside her made her feel dizzy and her heart pounded at their close distance. This seemed to be happening more frequently after they began to be close friends. More like...the day at the theatres where their arms touched. At first, that harmless touch between them felt like nothing but as it progressed to the end of the movie, she was all sorts of feels when their arms pulled away from each other.

From then on, every other harmless touch brought a slight tingle throughout her body.

A good, flushing tingle that made her heart race and a smile come up to her lips.

Please, no.

"Very good." Tiffany finally replied before giving a hesitant smile which she could tell worried him slightly by her odd reaction.

"Hm, let's go then." Seunghyun murmured as he laid his hand to the small of her back before leading her to the front passenger seat and opening the door for her. Not only did she feel that tingle once again, but she was slightly shocked at being offered the front seat over the two other girls...especially Eunjung to who she knew was friends with him.

For how long, she didn't know, but possibly longer since Tiffany had only became friends with Seunghyun a few months ago and Eunjung probably knew him longer, personally.

However, Tiffany was also slightly relieved that she didn't have to make the decision to choose where to sit and that her desire to sit in the front came true...

Stepping into the car and sitting down, she gave her thanks to Seunghyun before he smiled at her and opening the door for the two other girls. Seunghyun was definitely a gentlman and while he probably didn't do it all the time, she knew he probably did it at least once when he first meets up with a girl. That was just how he is.

"Yah, you're too nice to us." Sooyoung jested as Seunghyun climbed into the car and started it up. After the soft purr of the engine, Seunghyun backed out of the parking spot.

"Never too nice for you girls." Seunghyun replied as Sooyoung laughed loudly to the comment while Tiffany also chuckled lightly. Only Eunjung was silent with a slight frown on her face, but nobody paid enough attention to notice that as they continued on their way to the restaurant Seungri had chosen.

There was a comfortable silence that enveloped the car while Seunghyun played with his audio player before Bae Bae began playing. It wasn't long until Seunghyun's part came up and he began to say his lines.

"That's right, give us a performance." Sooyoung said to which Seunghyun paused and laughed lightly to before he continued on.

"Be my muse. We're so comfortable each other." Seunghyun rapped, with slightly more emotion than the other lines as he quickly made eye contact with Tiffany before looking away.

It was so quick, Tiffany would think it hadn't even happened until she saw the small smile that fitted his lips.

Looking out the window, Tiffany fitted a small smile of her own.

Her heart beated rapidly in agreement.

Bae Bae.