Chapter 2: The Moon that Embrace the Sun

Whoever You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona entered the apartment which made Hyoyeon sighed in relief.

“Yoona,” she said, “why are you making me extra worry these days? I thought you were kidnapped.”

That night, Yoona didn’t cry. She couldn’t find a way to make a tear drop roll from her eyes. Everything was so new to her.

“Unnie,” she starred at Hyoyeon, “I think we can save Tiffany.”

Hyoyeon was shocked. She wondered where Yoona could find that amount of money. Yoona didn’t have rich friend or rich boyfriend. To be exact, there was only Hyoyeon for Yoona.

“How?”

“We will save her by buying the cornea, of course,” she said, “Don’t ask me how I could find the money.”

Hyoyeon nodded, “You look pale. Go and rest. Let’s talk about this later.”

 

That night Yoona couldn’t sleep. She thought about her life and the difficulties she was facing.

The very next morning, Hyoyeon could hear the door bell, “Who on the earth visits us at this hour?”

She checked the time and it’s still 6 in the morning.

She crawled out of the bed. She rubbed her eyes, “Whoever it is, and I will kill him.”

She heard someone was knocking the door. She knew the visitor became impatient after no response of their doorbell.

She’s not patient as well, “You’re breaking the door!”

Hyoyeon finally opened the door, “Would waiting kill you?”

She saw an unfamiliar figure standing in front of the door. He was tall and handsome. He was covered with sweats. He looked like he ran for a long distance.

“Yoona?” he asked. Hyoyeon shook her head, “She’s inside.”

She pointed to Yoona’s room, “But who are you?”

He said nothing but went into the house but Hyoyeon was fast enough to stop him, “Who the hell are you and why are you coming in without permission?”

He pushed Hyoyeon away and rushed into the room. He saw Yoona who was sitting in the room, “Yoona?”

“Who… are you?” Yoona asked. Her eyes were puffy from her tears.

“It’s me,” he said, “Sehun.”

He hugged her tightly that he was afraid letting her go, “Thank God; you’re alive. I prayed every night.”

Yoona cried in her heart. How could she lie a pure love like that?

He purely loved a girl name Yoona, not Yoona who he hugged. He loved a girl who had the same name with her; who was his first love.

Hyoyeon was starring at the strange situation. She was ready to fight if Yoona refuse that hug but strangely, Yoona hugged him back. She didn’t know the reason but she left them together.

For Sehun, he was having the best moment of his life.

“Siwon told me that you lost your memory,” Sehun said, “My apologies.”

Yoona wiped away her tears and nodded.

“10 years ago, you saved me from drowning,” he said with joy, “And you promised me to marry me one day. But when I look for you but your orphanage was on fire. They told me you disappeared. Starting from that day, I’ve been looking for you, everywhere.”

Sehun was really happy to know the girl he kept promise (the girl he loved) was alive.

But Yoona was thinking whether he was pure or naïve that he looks for a girl who he kept promise 10 years ago.

“I heard those from Siwon. He told me everything about you and your patient waits,” she said, “So…”

She waited so Sehun would continue.

“Well, I just thought about finding you,” he said, “I haven’t thought what would I do after I meet you.”

Yoona smiled, “How about a date this evening? Let’s go to a movie or something similar that.”

Yoona bit her lip because she’s nervous. She never thought of asking a guy out.

Sehun couldn’t shut his mouth, “Okay, it doesn’t matter if we don’t have memory but we’ll make new together.”

 

 

Yoona looked herself in the mirror, “You’ve started this, Im Yoona. You have to continue this.”

She put her make up on and wore the white pure dress.

“Yoona, your man is here,” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon didn’t have a single idea how Yoona get a boyfriend and why was she acting strange.

Yoona gave a fake smile to Hyoyeon, “I’ll come back.”

 

 

Sehun was driving while Yoona was sitting beside him, “You should know how hard I tried to look for you. I knew you’d be alive.”

Yoona sighed, “I’m sorry.”

“Nah, you don’t need to say sorry,” he held her hand, “I’m really happy that I found you.”

Yoona smiled at him. No one would know how much Yoona felt sorry for him. That was like playing someone’s heart. Or worse…

“Sehun,” she called. “Why are you doing this? Why I you trying to keep the promise which someone doesn’t remember. I mean, what if the Yoona you used to know grew ugly and fat? What if she already got a boyfriend? What if…” she paused, “Someone lies to you?”

Sehun sighed and parked his car somewhere on the road. After parking the car at a safe place, he looked at Yoona and saw she was nervous.

“Yoona,” he smiled, “Look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter