Chapter 1: Because You're Yoona

Whoever You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona Im… That beautiful name was the start of everything; my everything

“Yoona,” Hyoyeon called me, “it’s time.”

It is time to go in the hall; my wedding hall, to be exact. I’m getting married to one of the top wanted husbands. But I didn’t know whether I was lucky or unfortunate to get him as my husband. I have to start to wear my mask starting from this day. I know it will be difficult.

I stood in front of the entrance.

And the door opens

 

 

5 months ago…

“Is he still looking for her?” a tall man asked, “Did you find out that?”

He assistant replied, “Yes, I’m positive that he is still looking for that girl.”

That man rubbed his lips slowly, “Which means he is really into that girl.”

He nodded his head and continued rubbing his lips. He thought for a while.

“Soohyuk ah…” he smirked, “Human beings… they’re very strong. But they don’t know they become blind if they meet Love.”

Soohyuk nodded, “But that girl is already dead. Should we let Sehun discovers that?”

Choi shook his head, “No, we must use his weakness. We can’t let it go.”

“What should I do, Director Choi?”

“Make that girl.”

It was such an interesting order from Director Choi Siwon to Lee Soohyuk, his assistant. But Soohyuk has been his assistant for a long time so he knew what Siwon meant.

‘Make the girl’ meant he has to find a girl to replace the dead one.

Soohyuk bowed at him.

 

 

Yoona had been working as an intern designer at Elite Fashion. She both learnt to draw and work for the company.

“Yoona, don’t be that hardworking,” one of her colleagues said, “We haven’t even start our design. We would be scold.”

Everyone laughed and Yoona smiled.

Her phone beeped and reminded her a new message.

The arrival of a message made her smile fade away. The shock made her hands trembles and she immediately stood up.

“What happened?” everyone wondered by Yoona’s sudden action.

“I’m sorry,” she said and she grabbed her bag and coat, “I need to go somewhere.”

 

 

Night came so fast. Hyoyeon was worried to death. It was midnight and Yoona didn’t come home.

At about midnight, she heard someone opened the door.

She rushed to the door as soon as she heard the door opening, “Yoona!”

Hyoyeon became more worried as soon as she saw Yoona crying, “Unnie…”

She sobbed harder, “Unnie…”

“What happened?”

She has never seen Yoona crying that much. Yoona sobbed like she’s gonna passed out, “Yoona, please tell me.”

“Tiffany…” she sobbed, “Tiffany unnie…”

Hyoyeon’s face became anxious by the time she heard the name ‘Tiffany’.

“She won’t be able to see again if she doesn’t undergo surgery within 6 months. We need to buy cornea from US and do operation there”

Hyoyeon’s hands became weak and she collapsed on the floor, “We don’t have that much money. We can’t collect that money even if we save our salary without eating.”

“What are we going to do?” Yoona sighed, “We can’t leave her to blind, can we?”

Hyoyeon shook her head, “No. If we do that we have to spending our lives with guilty.”

“It’s my entire fault,” Yoona sighed, “Hadn’t I learnt to drive.”

Hyoyeon took a deep breath, “Yoong… we can’t do anything now. Everything was already done. So, we just need to think a way.”

 

 

After that day, Yoona tried to borrow money from her friends but that was a big amount of money which made everyone refused to borrow he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter