Chapter 3; don’t trust me

Whoever You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona~

All these pasts make the biggest change in my life.

I can see Sehun standing at the end of lane. He is smiling brightly.

I walk slowly with the wedding theme beats in my white dress. I dreamed of a wedding with someone I love.

I dreamed of marrying someone whom I will smile to as his smile at me. I dreamed of the wedding filled with smiles not with silent tears.

He gave his hand to me while smiling, “You’re mine now.”

I smiled at him and whispered, “Don’t trust me.”

He might not hear it but I really wanted to say that to him. Today, I become his wife and turn myself into Choi Siwon’s puppet.

 

After the wedding, Sehun said he wants to introduce me with someone.

“Yoona,” Sehun called me, “Meet Jongin. He’s my best friend.”

He introduced me to a tall guy who is good looking just like him, “Nice to meet to, I’m Kim Jongin.”

I smiled at him, “I’m Yoona, Im Yoona.”

I was about to shake hands with Jongin but Sehun grabs my hand faster. Both I and Jongin are shocked, “What happened?”

We look at him with wide eyes and wait for his answer.

“Don’t touch her,” he said, “Without my permission.”

I rolled my eyes. Sehun always act the same way and said he is just being protective.

Jongin can’t close his mouth, “Oh Sehun, who are you? What happened to my friend?”

Hyoyeon walks towards us, “The Sehun you knew is different from this one. You will see this more in future.”

I bite my lip and rub my forehead. He also acts that way in front of my co-workers. I quit my job and decided to stay at home. That is what Sehun wants and Siwon ordered.

“Yoona, I think we should change our clothes,” she said, “We have a plane to catch.”

 We decided to go to Jeju Island for honeymoon.

 

 

He wouldn’t let go of my hand and everyone is starring at us: some think we are cute, some envy us and some just stare.

We arrive Jeju Airport safely. We walk out from the airport and I look at him, “Sehun”

He looks at me, “Yes?”

“I think you should let go of my hand, now.”

He should know I really want to pee. My hands are trembling, “I want to go restroom.”

He laughs out. Little does anyone know my anxious life? I’m afraid his laugh will disappear one day.

 

 

Sehun booked one of the best hotels in Jeju. When we arrive, Sehun puts our belongings in order.

I am sitting on the bed, watching him. “Sehun, I think we should call your parents,” I tell him, “For me, it’s fine because I don’t have one. But you have to.”

He ruffles my hair, “Aigoo, you’re such a good girl. I will make a call after I take bath.”

I smile at his compliment. He grabs the tower and goes into the bathroom.

 

After calling his parents, we walk along the beach. The wind is blowing hard that my hair becomes messy.

We lock our hands and I start to enjoy it, “I’m really happy now.”

I said that because I mean it. It is not like I like him but it is like I enjoy spending the time with someone who really cares for me.

He gives a light kiss to my cheek.

“Thank you for becoming mine,” he said. He is such a romantic type, “Thank you for coming to my world.”

He suddenly stops and makes me face him, “Look at me.”

I do as I was told. He holds both of my hands gently and stares into my eyes.

He smiles at me and said, “Im Yoona, I don’t care whether you remember our past. I don’t care whether you don’t remember me. All I care is our present and future. Starting from now, let’s not keep secrets.”

That hits me hard. I keep him from the biggest secrets in my life. I’m not the Yoona that he knew. Tiffany is still alive but about to blind because of me. Siwon is not the person he knows.

He slowly kisses my forehead which makes my tears roll down automatically. I close my eyes and feel it.

“I love you,” he said.

I hugged him and dig my face in his chest.

However, Sehun suddenly turns back and grabs my right hand. He gave his back and said, “Get on. I will give you a piggy back.”

Thank God there is no one on the beach. I slowly get on his back, “I’m heavier than you think.”

“You’re right,” Sehun lifts me up, “You’re heavier than I thought.”

I don’t want to think about my coming days but only today I have; my present.

My present is a present from God.

“Sehun,” I call gently in his ears and wait for his reply.

“Yes?”

“What will hurt you the most?” I ask him.

Sehun started thinking. He walks on the beach with me on his back.

“When you are hurt,” he said, “And when you lie to me.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter