Chapter 4: Blood Boiling Story

Whoever You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:

Yoona~

Sometimes, I feel sorry for Sehun. Yes, I lie to him but it’s to save him and his sister, right?

It doesn’t matter it is the truth or not; People believe what they want to believe. But somehow, it becomes the truth. I hope all of these things become the truth.

Tiffany… I have to do something for her. We don’t have much time left.

I am cleaning the room and my phone suddenly rings.

I check the caller ID and it disappoints me; Choi Siwon.

“Hello,” I pick it up.

“You have something to do for me,” he says, “Your first ever mission in Sehun’s place.”

I knew this is going to happen but not this soon, “What is that?”

“In his study room, there will be a contract,” he instructs, “which worth several million dollars.”

Please, don’t continue.

“I need it,” he says it, “Find it for me. It’s not going to be difficult.”

Will a single paper hurt Sehun?

“What will happen if I steal it?” I ask, “Will he be okay?”

“Of course not,” he replies, “He will be scolded a lot from his father but I think it’s better than being killed.”

“I’ll steal it,” I don’t want to continue listening to his worthless words, “Not for you but for him.”

I go into his study room.

Although he’s not in the house, I feel nervous. Indeed, crime makes people nervous.

I don’t think he will keep his expensive contract exposed. So I search for his locked drawers from his table.

But near his table was a safe with passwords. I approach and quickly pressed some numbers; his birthday, my birthday, our wedding anniversary and other special days.

Every number is invalid. I even tried his parents’ birthdates.

I give up for a while because Sehun is about to come home.

“Yoona!” that’s Hyoyeon’s voice, “I’m here!

I run towards Hyoyeon and hug her, “Unnie, I miss you.”

She just stares at me and smirks, “Not giving a ring doesn’t mean you miss me.”

I smile at her and look behind her. There’s Sehun and Kai standing behind her.

“Don’t you dare get jealous of them,” Kai jokes at Sehun.

Hyoyeon giggles, “No, he is. He will even jealous to his children in future.”

We all laugh.

“I didn’t know you’re visiting,” I say, “I only prepare for two servings.”

“We’re eating outside,” Sehun says.

 

 

We had a wonderful time, eating together. Of course some soju includes but Sehun didn’t drink to drive me back home.

I said we can hire a driver but he didn’t. I am quite drunk for today.

I gradually fall asleep.

When I awake, I find myself on his shoulder. “Sleep head, you drunk a lot,” he says, “And you slept a lot.”

I check the environment and see we are already in front of our house, “You should wake me up.”

“How could I?” he asks, “You were sleeping like a winter bear.”

I know he is exaggerating but I want to blame myself for drinking so much until I forgot how Hyoyeon go back.

“I’m sorry,” I say, “I think that’s all I can say at this situation.”

 He pouts. He really doesn’t suit with that agyeo thing. He acts mad at me, “There’re other words you can say. And you know what it is.”

My happiness stops when I suddenly realize my undone mission ordered from Siwon and I’ve been doing that worst thing of his life.

“What happened?” Sehun asks. I think he notice my facial expression.

I shake my head, “Instead, I have something to ask you.”

I wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter