If Ever (Three shots)

If Ever (Three shots)


Years has passed KyuHyun graduated from both High School and Collage, he also changed for the best. He was also informed by DongHae and EunHyuk that the don't really know when will SungMin come back. He still has a contact with the two even they are now working. KyuHyun became the heir of their company, while DongHae and EunHyuk merged companies after they got married.


KyuHyun is currently going to have a meeting with Lee Enterprises and his assistant said that the Heiress of the enterprise is the one he's going to meet up with. Honestly he doesn't want to meet up because whenever he would meet up a heiress most especially the "single" one only flirts with him. He hates that. But he couldn't back out the company is a real deal they are so popular in Korea after surviving a major problem at their main office n MyeongDong. His secretary open the door for him and there he saw the person he's been longing for, for years.

"SungMin?"

"KyuHyun?"

Both were shocked for goodness' sake! There are thousands of Lee's and Cho's in Korea who would think they would cross roads again? First of all KyuHyun doesn't know that SungMin was in MyeongDong in fact he doesn't know the whole story of why SungMin left.


"Uhhh... Nice to see you again! Have a seat!"

"Your company called me for something, what is it?" SungMin said coldly

'SungMin changed a lot she's not the bubbly girl I've known heck this is all my fault!' KyuHyun thought

"Uhhh... HELLO??!!!" SungMin waved her has in front of KyuHyun

"Uhh?? OH yeah!" KyuHyun said. SungMin rolling her eyes.

"It's about the two heirs making a product for the both companies. It also says here that we need to work together at this one."

"ah okay. Is that it? Tomorrow let's meet up at PalBong cafe 8 am sharp. Let's start conceptualizing for that product so that I can go back to MyeongDong" SungMin said leaving.

When SungMin left. KyuHyun went back to his office not letting anyone enter. He buries his face to his palms, SungMin's image a while ago hunts him. SungMin's eyes were sparkless unlike when they were still 'best friends' SungMin was bubbly and her eyes has sparks that could make everyone smile. Now he sees SungMin like an empty shell.

"Aiishh!! What am I going to do? She's different how can I make mine if she seems mad at me? Plus! She wants to finish this project fast why? To run away from me again? Heck do you think I will let you slip off like that Lee SungMin! I regret what I did before and I will do everything to make you mine" KyuHyun smirked at the thought.

~~Next Day~~

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*
KyuHyun woke up at the sound of hs alarm he looked at it and his eyes shot open 8:00 am. '! I have a meeting with SungMin today! How could I forget!' KyuHyun thought while getting ready.

**PalBong Cafe**

'Aiiishh! He never change still late! That guy! it's already 8:20 and he's not yet here! that's it I'm going to leave!' SungMin thought. As if on cue KyuHyun entered the cafe take note smiling at her. So she glared at him saying.

"So! This is 8 am sharp for you Mr.Cho? I thought you were a genius?"

"Yah! Don't you know it's traffic?" KyuHyun tried to lie.

"Tsk just say you woke up late! How can it be so traffic if your apartment is just 2 blocks away?" SungMin said angrily.

"Okay! Fine! How can we start? Ahh!! I know!"

SungMin just raised her brows.

"I'm going to ask you questions and I'm only the who's allowed to ask questions!"

"How the hell--" SungMin was cut off

"I said ONLY I!" 

SungMIn shut her lips. KyuHyun smirked

"First! Why did you leave?" KyuHyun asked seriously

"HEY! That's not related to our project!" SungMin blurted out. 'How could he aske me that? Why do he care?'

"Answer me!" KyuHyun's face is dead serious

"Business problems in MyeongDong." SungMin said "Is that it?" KyuHyun asked her, she just nodded.

"Liar." KyuHyun said, her head shot up "What did you just call me?" Sungmin asked in surprise .

"Liar, you're a liar Lee SungMin! You're supposed to to stay here in Seoul but you decided to leave after that freaking fight!" KyuHyun stated.

"That's it! I'm done with this. Call this project off I'm going back to MyeongDong" She stood up and left the cafe fast. She's crying while walking out when someone hugged her at the back she keep on struggling, she knows who owns that arms around her. "Do you think I'm going to let you go just like that again?" Kyuhyun whispered 

"KyuHyun let me go. I've been living in MyeongDong well. I-I've moved on already. you wanted it this way right? I've had enough Kyuhyun..." SungMin said still struggling.

"Shut up! I told you I'm not letting you run away from me again! I've been living hell when you left me. SungMin, I-I only realised this when you left but I love you, I love you so much. You said you already moved on? You turned into such a liar SungMin." KyuHyun said making SungMin face him.

"W-what did you just say?" SungMin said while wiping KyuHyun's tears. "You turned into such a liar SungMin?" Kyuhyun said as if asking her "Not that you idiot!" SungMin said angrily "I love you so much?" KyuHyun said then SungMin kissed him passionately not caring about the people around them, "I love you too Kyu!" SungMin said after the kiss KyuHyun smiled at her.

They were walking hand in hand in the park when SungMin asked suddenly "How did you realized that you love me?"

"Well DongHae and EunHyuk helped me realize" KyuHyun explained.


~~After 1 year~~

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride." The priest exclaimed

Kyuhyun lifted SungMIn's veil and kissed her and said "If ever I'll be a jerk again and make a way to make you leave me you may do anything to me okay? So that I'll be back to normal"

"Ohh!! I'll surely will do anything. If ever I'll try to run away again I hope this time you'll stop me or you're going to find me and hold me tighter okay?" SungMin whispered to him "I will My Minnie" KyuHyun said and kissed her passionately.



~~~THE END~~~~