If Ever (Three shots)

If Ever (Three shots)

~~
KyuHyun and SungMin Were best of friends since primary school. They argue but they'll solve it fast. SungMin likes KyuHyun secretly, she doesn't wan't to tell it to him beacause it might ruin their friendship. KyuHyun is some kind of a flirt and popular to girls he do this daily IN FRONT of SungMin. Of course SungMin is a person that has feelings and gets hurt she had enough of it and one day she blurted out her feelings to KyuHyun while telling her some stories of KyuHyun's girls.

"Kyu, when will you stop flirting?"

"Minnie, What are you talking about? It's me! You can't change that!"

"How can you say that Kyu?"

"What's with that? You're just my best friend don't interfere with my life!!" KyuHyun got irritated of SungMin

SungMin was shocked with what KyuHyun said "SungMin, If you're jealous with those girls I flirt with because I sometimes forget about you I'm sorry I'm not gonna do it again. Stop blabbering like you're my girlfriend! You're not my type! Go find a boyfriend who will always be there for---" Kyuhyun was slapped by SungMin

"KyuHyun! I didn't think that you would go overboard! YES! I'm jealous of those of yours because I LOVE YOU! I've loved ever since! How can you tell me to go find for a boyfriend? Not your type fine! Let's be this way I'll do it on my own and you do your own! I'm tired of you flirting in front of me! It hurts here! Because I know how to love !" SungMin was crying it hurts her a lot KyuHyun is pushing her away the she would if that would make KyuHyun happy. She walked away without looking back not seeing KyuHyun confused face.


"SungMin loves me? Yeah maybe because I'm her friend.. RIGHT?" KyuHyun thought. "It will be the same tomorrow the same old SungMin!" He sighed and walked home.


~~NEXT DAY~~

KyuHyun went to SungMin's house to fetch her but.

"Morning, auntie! Is Minnie ready?"

"Oh! Kyu! She left already with EunHyuk"

"Oh really auntie? I'll just meet her at school. Thanks Auntie!"

~~At school~~

SungMin is trying to avoid KyuHyun that's why she texted EunHyuk her classmate to be with her today. EunHyuk is a very good friend she has a boyfriend DongHae who was with them while going to school earlier. The truth she is jealous of that couple DongHae and EunHyuk were also best of friends before they became couple dongHae confessed first which ending up a super duper cheesy couple, she thought what if KyuHyun is like Donghae? Will they end up together? Her thoughts were cut when a certain guy entered the room she immidiately motioned EunHyuk to sit beside her and DongHae behind her.

" Excuse me EunHyuk, but that's my sit?" KyuHyun said politely

"Is that really? But SungMinnie told me that it's vacant so I coud sit on it. Just go sit on my previous sit." EunHyuk said 

Kyuhyun looked at EunHyuk in disbelief and he turned his gaze to SungMin who was looking at the window. 

"Is SungMin really mad at me?"