If Ever (Three shots)

If Ever (Three shots)

~~ 2nd Part ~~

The bell rang and Kyuhyun is already worried on how SungMin acts on him. It's already half of the day and SungMin is not even glancing at him. She went with DongHae and EunHyuk for luch not even inviting him. He decided to let it be for a while maybe he thinks SungMin will cool down first and talk to him again. But he was dead wrong.

~~At the cafeteria~~

"Why don't you just talk to him?" EunHyuk said while waiting for DongHae and her food

"Hyukkie, I've had enough. He changed so much! Let him be~!" SungMin said playing with her food

"My Hyukkie is right you know, your friendship will be wasted if you're going to continue this.." DongHae said carrying his and EunHyk's lunch.

"Hae, Hyukkie I appreciate you helping me with this but, it's no use.." SungMin sighed.

"What do you mean, Minnie?" EunHyuk asked

"Appa has to fix the business problem in MyeongDong we'll move there next month. I was supposed to tell it to KyuHyun but... this happened" SungMin sighed

"WHAT!" EunHyuk said loudly earning looks from the other students including KyuHyun who just entered the cafeteria.

"Baby not to loud.." DongHae said to his lover.

"Sorry, but Minnie why are you not gonna tell him?"

"Hyukkie, it's for the best I'm tired of seeing him flirting. I..He also said that I'm not his type so what's the point of staying? I was supposed to stay here but you know.."

"Fine Minnie but always contact us okay?" EunHyuk said starting to tear up.

"Hyukkie, it's still a month we can still hang out right? Stop crying!" 

EunHyuk just nodded and continued on their lunch.

~~~

Weeks passed and still SungMin's still avoiding KyuHyun which made KyuHyun frustrated. Until it was time for SungMin to leave. When KyuHyun passed by SungMin's house there was a sign saying "House for Sale" he was so confused and called SungMin's phone but it was unattended it made him more confused. He saw EunHyuk and DongHae by the park so he approached them. 

"Hey guys! Do you know where SungMin is?" Kyuhyun asked them EunHyuk just glared at him which made him surprised EunHyuk never glares at anyone it's the first time.

"KyuHyun-ah she--" DongHae was cut by his girlfriend

"Hae, don't he does not deserve to know where she is now. He's the reason why she left!" Eunhyuk stated

"W-what? Me?" KyuHyun said confused

"Hyukkie he has a right to know." 

"Fine!"

"Her family moved to MyeongDong yesterday. If you're going to ask me why she left because of what you said to her that night! She was supposed to stay here with us! But because of you you stupid bastard she left." EunHyuk explained to him


"When will she come back?"

"Why would we tell you? Change yourself first! Ask yourself of your true feelings for her! Ask yourself why you always save her from bullies, ask yourself why you don't let guys court her. Be open minded KyuHyun! And stop flirting I'm telling you!" EunHyuk said and left DingHae just tapped his shoulder and followed his lover.


When KyuHyun was left at the park he sat at one of the swings. He remembered when they were still young

~ Flash back~

Little SungMin was crying under a tree in front of her was a broken doll which was given by Little KyuHyun during her birthday party. Little Kyuhyun saw it and his heart clenched. He went near Little SungMin and asked her while rubbing her back?

"Why is Minnie crying??"

"Because SeoHyun got mad at Minnie and she did that" Little SungMin said pointing at her broken doll

"Is that so? Come on Minnie stop crying! Kyunnie will buy you a better one! Stop crying okay! If you keep on crying Kyunnie will get mad at you do you want that??" Little KyuHyun said with little hand actions.

~End of flash back~

KyuHyun's Flash back

When ever SungMin is crying I can't bear to see her crying so when ever it's caused by me I'll say sorry immediately if it's caused by my fans or random girls out there I'll comfront SungMin first then go to that girl and show her my other side. If it's a guy I'll make sure he will apologize fast or else he will not be able to walk or attend school for weeks or months. 

 

 

If someone is courting her? I'm making a way to stop that courting, I'll make SungMin hate the guy in way like giving the guy a bad image. I remember once she almost had a boyfriend and I really got jealous and -- wait did I say jealous? hell yes!!! I'm jealous that's why! I love her!!!

 

I LOVE MY bestfriend! But what can I do she already left and I don't know when will she come back in my life. then I thought If Ever we cross roads again, Would you comeback in my arms? If Ever I ask forgiveness from you would you accept me again?

 

 

How can I be so damned STUPID?!

 

End of P.O.V