RP: Coffee, Tea or.....??? (5)

RP: Coffee, Tea or.......???

"Taemin.. Tell me more about Minjung. I want to know, please."

"But.. But.."

"No buts.. Mr Lee Taemin, if you even mean what you said earlier, you better spill." An indignant Rachel turned around to slap his upper arm.

"Ouch... Okay.. Okay.. You don't have to be so rough. But I don't mind if you do it again later on a different part of my body."

Taemin chuckled when he saw Rachel's blush,indicating that she knew which part he was talking about. Turning her again so that her back would rest against him, Taemin began his first step towards his healing process.

"Minjung was my first love, my high school sweetheart. She had the cutest smile and the largest eyes in our class. We fell in love and dated. We even had our whole lives planned out. After university, we would get our dream jobs and get married and have... have.. um.. have children.."

Rachel squeezed his arms which were wrapped around her, silently giving him support and indicating that he can take as long as he want.

"I'm... I'm okay.. We were happy until my dad passed away. The role of being the company's president fell onto my shoulders. I hated it but for the sake of my mother, I tried my best to be the son that she wanted. I.. I started coming back late and even work on weekends. Minjung, she.. She never complained not even once. She still looked at me with those loving eyes of hers even at 1am in the morning. The best day of my life was when Minjung told me that she was pregnant. We were supposed to celebrate together with a dinner date. But I... I... I was called up for an emergency meeting. I told my mother that I already had plans and for her to chair the meeting without me, but she refused. She wanted me to be around. I.. I agreed and Minjung even offered to meet me there after I explained the reason why I would be late. She wasn't even angry."

Taemin paused. In his mind, he was back to this date, 2 years ago.

"The bus that Minjung rode on the way to our dinner date had a punctured tyre, causing the driver to lose control of the bus. Minjung as well as few other passengers died when the bus hit the side of a trailer."

Rachel nodded as she vaguely remembered watching it in the news. She did saw a few pictures of the victims and now wondered, which of those had been Taemin's Minjung.

"If only... If only I hadn't listened to my mother that day, things would have turned out differently.After that day, I became a monster, giving in to my rage. I even tried to kill myself before I closed myself away from the outside world. My mother feared for the worse and brought me here."

"Taemin, please don't blame yourself. I'm sure Minjung wouldn't want to see you in this state. She loved you, Tae. The last thing she would want is for you to live your life like this. You have to learn to let her go. No matter what, you have me now."

" Tae, I... I love you."

Capturing his chin, Rachel leaned back to kiss his soft lips. His tongue slipped past to caress hers in a loving manner. Without pausing, Taemin lifted her into his arms and laid her on his bed. 

Eyes looking into hers, he said "Rachel. I didn't want to fall in love with you. I didn't want to feel love anymore, but when you looked at me with those beautiful eyes of yours, I can't help it. I drowned in those eyes. I tried to escape, to deny what I feel for you but I failed. In the end, I still can't get you out of my head."

"Rachel... I.. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life getting to know you and maybe, even start a famliy with you. When that finally happen, do you think you can find it in yourself to stay here with a broken man who needs lots of attention and loving?"

Rachel found herself feeling breathless, the more Taemin spoke. His voice vibrated throughout her soul, making her heart explode with the love that she could finally show to him.

"Tae, if that is your proposal, I'm saying yes without a doubt. But I would suggest we have that wedding soon though. Preferably soon, before 7 months is up as I do NOT want to be a whale bride.. Hehehe..."

"Huh? A whale bride?"

Suddenly, Taemin's eyes grew as round as a saucer as he finally comprehened what Rachel was trying to tell him. " You mean...?"

Smiling widely, Rachel nodded. "Congrats, Papa.. I guess we made quite an impact that night."

Looking down at Rachel, Taemin's eyes softened before he kissed her, making slow, sensuous moves that made Rachel moan loudly. Clothes slowly left their bodies as Taemin took his time to worship the body of the woman that he now loved. As they rocked to an age-old rhythm which slowly escalated into frenzied, sharp movements in which they found the peak that binds them together, Taemin felt a warmth from a bright light that enveloped him briefly, for the last time, signifying that he was now ready to move on.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hahaha.. I told you that things will work out great between the two of you." Jonghyun boasted as he helped Rachel to wear her wedding veil, along with his wife, Eunsook and Gwiboon who happened to ber bridemaids.

Sticking her tongue out, Rachel exclaimed "Yah!! You were the one who WARNED me not to fall for him, remember?"

"Well, that's because I know you will do the opposite. Why do you think I gave you hints about staying? I even told him about the location of your room and told him that you were lonely at night and was even scared of the dark, which was a lie of course." he smirked.

Rachel gasped, for she hadn't known about this. Maybe, just maybe, Taemin had fallen for her even before that stormy night. How else could he come so fast when she started screaming? Did he stood guard near her room at night?

"Bride, please get ready." announced the wedding planner causing Rachel to snap out and started to panic.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

"Mrs Rachel Lee. I love the sound of that." Taemin whispered while nuzzling Rachel's neck, causing her to moan.

They were both sitting on the sofa with Rachel leaning against Taemin, having their own private time after such a busy, eventful day. Having to plan and have a wedding within two weeks was no small thing and it still made Rachel amazed how perfect the end results were, of course, with the help of their good friends. There was also the matter of Taemin forgiving his mother and letting the wounds surrounding their hearts to heal. It wouldn't be easy but Rachel would like to think that it could be done, especially after Old Witch Lee... Oops... Mama Lee as what she would like Rachel to call her, started changing herself for the better and became less uptight.  

"Tae, I love you"

"And, Rachel.. I love you too"

"Tae, I know it's clique but humor me a bit. There's something I wanted to say ever since I started working as a maid."

"Hmmm..."

"Young Master Lee.. Coffee, Tea or ..... Me??"

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Phew!! I finally finished... I started writing again after so many long years and I must say, even though it can be tiring but I had lots of fun creating this lil world involving Taemin and Rachel. Once again, please forgive me if this story sounded disjointed or doesn't flow properly. And thanks for reading. Comments are welcome but sorry if I can't reply straight away..

P.S.. I'm planning a whole RP series involving my friends and their biases. Till then, hope you enjoyed ths story,, :)

 

Updated : I finished the next story.. Hope you will like this one too...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1017773/rp-calling-dr-lee-onew-shinee-doctor