RP: Coffee, Tea or.....??? (3)

RP: Coffee, Tea or.......???

Days soon turned to weeks...

Weeks turned to months...

Soon, it became 2 months since that fateful day.

Nowadays, waking up in the mornings seemed like torture to Rachel. Sure, her body was still doing her job as a maid automatically but her spirit was slowly diminishing. Nights were worse as her mind kept replaying those moments. Sometimes, she could even feel his lips on her body, kissing her gently that started from her neck and trailed down to her chest, alternating between squeezing and ling both of her s till she moaned due to the intense pleasure while unconsciously curling her toes that hugged his back. Rachel never knew how sensitive she was till that moment. Those same lips then travelled further below, kissing her inner thighs. Before she could even protest, a long moan came out from as he and twirled his tongue on her sensitive nub. She knew she needed something and that it can only be fulfilled by him. Grabbing his head to look into his eyes, she said "Please...".

"I'm sorry, this will hurt a bit."

"It's okay. Please..."

A sharp pain caused Rachel to woke up briefly from the ual haze surrounding them. However, the intense pleasure she received soon after, from the s of the man above her, made her drown deeper and deeper in the pools of his wonderful eyes. She could feel herself standing at the edge of a cliff, when his sudden deep s caused her to fall, making her scream aloud.... That's when she knew without a doubt that she had fallen deeply in love with Young Master Lee. Even as he suddenly stiffened and fell on top of her, she could not bring herself to say anything else before drifting to sleep, cocooned by his warm embrace.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

That day, it seemed like it would not be any different from other days. However, as Rachel was cleaning HIS room (she felt that it was okay, considering that he wasn't there anyway but her real reason which she refused to acknowledged to herself, was because she truly missed having his eyes following her while she did her daily routine and being in his room helped to keep the pain at bay), she found herself coming face to face with HIM again.

Rachel's heart did a major sommersault then, seeing those eyes again after so many nights of yearning.

"I'm... I'm sorry, Young Master Lee. I know it is forbidden of me to enter. I... I... I will leave now."

"Taemin."

"I'm... I'm sorry..??"

"My name is Taemin. And I'm the one who should say sorry. Please forgive me. I know what I did was wrong and there should not be any excuses for what I had done. It was cowardly of me to leave just like that. It's just that I panicked. I regretted it though. When you looked at me with those teary eyes, I didn't know what came over me. Again, this is not an excuse. I.. I..  I 'm not used to having to explain.. Arrrgggh.. This is not turning out well.. I mean.."  Showing his frustration, Taemin ran his fingers over his hair and started to pace the room.

Feeling as though the room suddenly split open, causing her to fall into a dark abyss, Rachel's heart started to crack, for she only heard the word "regretted" and nothing else. Quickly bowing to him, Rachel finally spoke.

"I'm.. I'm sorry, Young Master Lee. You had the good intentions of wanting to comfort this lowly maid who had the misfortune to be afraid of a little storm. I'm... I'm sorry that you felt burdened by my actions that you had to leave your home as well. Rest assured that this will never happen again." Turning away before he could even say anything else, Rachel quickly left his room to go to hers before her courage faltered. Once in the safety of her own room, she collapsed against her door while covering with her hand to muffle her cries as she let out all her feelings of sadness, her anguish as well as her loneliness.

What she didn't realised was that Taemin was on the opposite side of the door with his hand on the handle, hearing her cries but somehow, unable to bring himself to open it. After some while, when the crying slowly subsided, only then did he released his hold and walked away with a heavy heart.

 

--------------------------------

 

The following few days, the routine went back to as though things never changed between them. Rachel cleaned and cooked as per normal. She still can feel his eyes on her whenever she did her chores but she didn't dare to let her palpitating heart overwhelmed her. She knew that she should have listened to Jonghyun's advice. She shouldn't have looked into those eyes. She shouldn't have let herself to drown in those eyes when she first laid her eyes on them, opening up the pathway to heartbreak and ........ desires. Rachel refused to let her true feelings out, not knowing that there would be a storm brewing in the near future.

 

-------------------------------

 

"Rachel, how do you feel about going away this coming weekend?"

Rachel's hand suddenly stopped from the task of wiping the coffee table.  She was surprised that Jonghyun would even suggested that.

"But, Jonghyun, I thought part of my contract is to NOT leave this mansion or even have any other contacts with the outside world, except for you, for the length of my stay here. Why would you even suggest that?"

"Truthfully, it's not me. Madam Lee thought that you deserved a vacation from here. You know, as a reward for a good job so far. I mean, you ARE the longest serving maid we had recently." Jonghyun explained while fiddling with the leaves of a nearby flower pot.

Call it sixth sense, but Rachel knew deep in her heart, that Jonghyun was not being totally truthful to her. Old Witch Lee does not seemed to be the kind of person who would give rewards and incentives for a job well-done. It's more like she knew that she paid well and she expected the work to be equal or exceeded her requirements but Rachel also knew that she needed this break away from HIM. Her feelings were slowly becoming frayed and she didn't think that she could last much longer before she would fall to his feet and begged him to allow her to love him. She may have fallen in love with him but she won't be stupid to throw away her dignity, her pride.

"Okay, I'll go. This would be a good time to visit my friends. i'm sure they would be worried about me, seeing that I had not contacted them for the past few months."

"Just remember, Rachel. Whatever happened here, stays here. No words to the outside world."

~~ Don't worry, Jonghyun.. I will never say anything, especially NOT about that night. Not to anyone else.~~ Rachel thoght to herself.