WHITE COUCH

THE BESTFRIEND PROPOSAL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

The young master opened the door and was welcomed by the maids and guards of Kwons Mansion. The maids and guards recognized the girl who was with him, it was the heiress of Park Corporation.

 

 

Jiyong was holding dara’s hand but she was busy looking for the said visitor that she did not noticed how the maids and guards blushed seeing their close contact. It was already established in the Kwon’s household that she was their masters other half, the problem was dara and Jiyong doesn’t have a clue on that. They were hoping that the two would end up together since the heiress was the best match to the Heir of Kwon Corporation.

 

 

 

Jiyong approached one of the maids and asked  “ Where is he? “

 

The maid, still bowing replied “he’s at the place where you asked to let him stay, young master “

 

 

Jiyong smirked at the thought, his plans are in place. Dara saw that infamous smirk and gently pinched Jiyong’s waist saying “ Yah, Kwon. Where’s your visitor? I know you’re planning something “

 

 

 

Jiyong ruffled dara’s hair and that made the people in the house blush at the sight. Actually, if dara is not around, Kwon Jiyong was as cold as ice. He was nice to them, but he doesn’t usually smile. They would only get to see him like that, if the young heiress was around. Jiyong used to bully all of them as far as they remembered but as he met dara, he became less of a monster brat and more of a dignified chaebol child. But the young master really loves teasing the heiress…… just like now.

 

 

 

“ Chill Darong, you’ll meet him soon. You can stay in my room, I’ll just go get something “ Jiyong replied and dara was escorted by the maids towards his room even though she perfectly knows the place.

 


 

 

“You know what’s dara’s favorite fastfood restaurant right? Order food for our dinner and just leave it at the kitchen. You may all eat and rest after that “ Jiyong ordered and went to the pool outside the mansion to call his sister Dami.

 

 

 

 

“BABY JI!!!” Jiyong winced hearing his sister’s high pitched voice.

 

 

 

“Sis, do you know the word chill is? You need that “ he replied, he sat on the marble chair which was placed beside the pool.

 

 

“ Aigoo, this baby ji. How’s my other baby there? Is he okay? You better take care of him while I’m in Macau! “ Dami, his older sister replied.

 

 

 

Jiyong rested his back on the chair “ Don’t worry sis, he’s well taken cared off “ and a small laugh was heard from him

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Dara entered Jiyongs room and immediately went to the bed to sit down. It was a huge room with 2 couches on each side but she preferred to sit on the bed since it was more comfortable. She already took off her sandals earlier and placed it near the door, her things were placed on the black couch on the left side of the room. Jiyong’s room had a black and white colored theme, perfect fit for a person like Jiyong, elegant and manly. She was busy checking her phone when she felt something cold and slimy on her right foot.

 

 

 

Something just it. Her heart stopped, could it be that the visitor that he was referring to was him? She was frozen on her spot, when she felt another on her foot. She looked down and saw him, Dami’s favorite pet and the only animal that Jiyong prefers to call as he instead of it.

 

 

 

 

 

“G-G-GAHO???! “ Dara said and the dog wiggled its tail in recognition of its name, showing that it recognizes the girl infront but dara was very much afraid of dogs or any kinds of animals so she frantically scrambled to the edge of the bed just so it can’t reach her.

 

 

Dara did not scream, No, she’s too shocked to scream. Jiyong, so this is his so called visitor? Oh-yeah he is going to get hit later, he is going to get it big time later, she thought. But before that, she needs to get out of here A.S.A.P. , like A.S.A.P.

 

 

 

 

The bed was not that high and a dog as agile as Gaho could easily go up the bed. The Dog barked and wiggled its tail again causing dara to flinch and panic. As Gaho approached the Left side of the bed dara immediately launched herself out of the bed and ran towards the door forgetting to close it, causing for her to get chased by this cute little dog who wants to get a pat on the head from her.

 

 

 

 

 

“JIYOOOOOOOOONNNGGGG!!!!” dara shouted as she was running on the second floor of the mansion. Her shout echoed throughout the place that even the maids and guards who were staying on a different house near the mansion heard it. The one’s who were still inside the mansion did not panic anymore since they themselves knew their masters evil plan.

 

 

 

 

As timing as it is, Jiyong just reached the second floor of the mansion and was now hiding at the study room holding his laughter as he heard his bestfrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter