OMGT I Day 1

♚ Minshots ♚
Untitled-4.png
lovely legend
Madtown -OMGT

More MADTOWN links : 1 l 2 l 3 l 4 l 5

Don't forget to take the other poll(s) - link                         *Note. This picture...You're welcome XD
OMGT
scroll down to view more

Stepping back to admire their hard work a large grin grazing his face as he stared at the small girl standing on a ladder right in front of him putting in some finishing touches to their extravagantly decorated Christmas tree. "Are you that satisfied with our tree?" Min asked seeing her boyfriend's grin. "The tree's pretty but I'm much more stunned by you." he said continuing to grin cheekily. Min laughed and shook her head "You're awfully cheesy today. Just so you know acting sweet won't get you any extra presents." the petite girl joked causing Geon to chuckle, going up to her he grabbed her bringing her down off the ladder. As soon as she reached the ground he wrapped his arms around her small waist resting his head on hers. Smiling Min spoke up "Wow firs pickup lines now cuddling Lee Kyungtak what is going on with you today?" He looked down at her and kissed her cheek "Just really happy to be with you." "Anyways let's finish up decorating the rest of the house." he spoke and she nodded, frowning as he let her go she resumed her work.

And with that they spent the rest of the night decorating occasionally messing around with one another. Getting up from his place in front of the fireplace he brushed his hands and picked up some of the empty boxes "I'll go get the rest of the directions and put these away." he spoke up and Min nodded not looking up from her spot. As soon as Geon left and Min finished her decorating she got up and walked over to the fireplace seeing something stick out of her stocking. Reaching into the stocking she felt two items, a box, and a small envelops setting down the box she went back in to grab the envelope. Picking it up she looked at the front and read 'To Min' seeing as it was addressed to her she opened it. Still facing the fireplace the petite girl quietly read the beautifully embroidered letter to herself.

Dear Min, honestly before I met you I never thought I'd fine the one. When we first met you were always so popular, so beautiful, so perfect, and you still are and always will be. All I could think of when we got together was that "I really appreciate God. This perfect girl is my girl." I'm so thankful for getting the chance to be able to meet you. Walking down the street today seeing everyone look at you just made me become more impatient and want to do this quicker so here I go; I know I'm not the best when it comes to words nor am I in any way the best when it comes to us and our relationship but I just want you to know that baby you're so special, and even though you can do so much better I wanna try my best to make you happy which is why...Will you"

 

"Marry me?" Geon said surprising the girl, turning around she saw the man down on one knee his hand holding out a beautiful diamond encrusted ring. "Geon-" "Before you speak pick up the box and look inside of it." Doing as she was told she looked down at him confused, the box had been empty leaving the girl puzzled "If you reject me then I get to keep the ring and you only get the box." He spoke and Min laughed amazed at how he managed to add in humor to such a serious situation, which was exactly why she loved him. Deciding to play along with the act she replied with a humorous answer of her own. "Well since the ring looks really nice and I don't quite want to have nothing but a box for Christmas...Yes Lee Kyungtak, I'll marry you."

Standing up immediately upon hearing her response he captured her lips the two smiled into the kiss. When the two separated Geon took her hand which was tiny to his in comparison and slipped the ring onto her finger. "Hey Geon," Min spoke up and he hummed in response as he continued to look lovingly at her. "I lied. Acting sweet like this does get you extra presents." she said with her angelic smile that would make anyone swoon. Laughing he just bent down and kissed her once more.

 

Authors Note: Tada I'm back! Anyways guys here a small little oneshot of Geon of Madtwon and Min. I'm actually going to be doing this whole 12 days of Christmas series thing so that's 12 oneshots in a row to look forward to! 1 down 11 more to go~ If you have any suggestions on who to do next please feel free to tel me :) Sorry if it's short but anyways love you all, have a great day and hope you enjoyed!