☣ Russian Roulette Pt. 2 ☣ ft. Exo's D.O.

♚ Minshots ♚
Untitled-4.png
lovely legend
Spica -Russian Roulette

More Exo/Spica links : 1 l 2 l 3 l 4

Don't forget to take the other poll(s) - link                         *Note. I may upload the next two parts today or tomorrow depending on whether I want to leave people hanging sorry!
Russian roulette Pt. 2
scroll down to view more

Walking down the hall she sighed as she kept her books close to her chest and her backpack tight on her body. Her glasses sat on the bridge of her nose as she walked around the campus waiting for her suspect to show up, as if on cue she saw him walking down the corrider along with one of his friends, seeing as he bid his friend goodbye she took in a deep breath and mummbled to herself "Here goes nothing". Pretending to look around she bumped into him and they both fell to the ground, Min 'losing' her glasses in the process. "I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention!" she stated hair covering her face as she kept her eyes on the ground and he shook his head "It's fine. It was my fault anyways." he replied getting up dusting himself off. Laying next to his feet he noticed a pair of glasses and he briskly picked them up and held a hand out to the girl who was still on the ground.

Pulling her up he saw her bow and thank him, when she moved her hair out of her face and look up at him his breath hitched and his yes widened, showing him a smile she saw his eyes enlarge even more(if that's even possible). "Thanks again and sorry about all that." she spoke and he cleared his throat awkwardly as he realized he was staring. "Yeah no problem it really was my fault anyways. Oh and here you go." He said trying to stay cool while he handed her the glasses. "Thanks." she said with another bright smile "I'm Min." the girl introduced herself as did he. "Well Kyungsoo it was nice meeting you but I gotta go find my classes now." she said with a bow before walking away. 'In 3, 2, 1.' "Wait Min!" she heard a voice call out to her. 'Bingo' she thought before turning around tilting her head "Yes?" she asked and he walked up to her. "I was wondering if you needed help finding your class." he said and she nodded "That'd be great, thanks." and with that they slowly got to know each other, each day getting closer, each day falling more and more one another.

Min sat on a large sofa while Kyungsoo on the chair opposite of it "Can we please take a break, I'm hungryyy." she whined and he laughed. "You're such a glutton." he said getting up and walking over to the kitchen."But you love me anyways!" she yelled out to him. Walking down the stairs a high class looking man came down in a suit and tie immediately standing up and bowing Min greeted him happily and he smiled at her. "Hello Mr. Do." she said and he chuckled "How many times do I have to tell you, call me dad." "Well then, are you going to work dad?" she asked curiously leaning over the couch. "Yup, so make sure you two don't burn the house down." he said jokingly and she smiled responding with a 'k'. This was what her life had become now. After the mission had begun she immediately found herself experiencing the life of a normal girl, she had a best friend named Kyungsoo, a 'dad' who treated her like her own, and a place where she actually felt like she could call home, all the while forgetting the mission at hand.

 

As soon as the man had left for a work a ring was heard and Min picked up the phone. "Hello?" "Well Min, it sure has been a long time. Seems as though you've gotten used to that filthy rat, don't tell me you're going to walk out on me my dear." she heard the voice on the other line say. "Of course not.." she said "Good, 1 more week." it said and hung up. Looking down at the phone in her hand she heard someone call from behind her. "Who was it?" Kyungsoo asked with a tray full of snacks in his hand. "No one," she said "just a club member." she lied. They continued onto the night and had no more disturbances.

-One week later- 

The three of them sat in silence as Min had just told them of her task at hand. "You lied this whole time?" Kyungsoo asked his face white and she nodded. "5 months ago I was given a job to kill you, 5 moths ago I came into your lives, and 5 months ago...I came up with a plan. I can help you live for now at least. I can't however keep you safe although I'd like too, he has too much connections, too many ways, and too much for me as an individual to do. I'm sorry. Now whether or not you trust me is up to you." she said feeling anxious. "I trust you." she heard Kyungsoo say without hesitation and she looked up at him staring into his eyes. He smiled softly at her "Even if everything you said may have been a lie these few months I refuse to believe the way you felt was a lie." he said making her heart thump.

"I believe you as well."Mr. Do said and she looked towards him in shock "On one condition." he said. "Anything." "Don't get yourself hurt." "Mr. Do." Min said tearing up. "It's dad. Min for 5 months I've seen you as nothing less than a daughter and I will continue to see and think of you in that way for the rest of time." he said and a tear fell from her eye. She felt so much joy hearing that, that tears streamed onto her face and she was enveloped by a hug. She happily hugged the elder back and went over to hug Kyungsoo as well. Once they finished and resumed their serious facades she quickly began going over her plan to them.

-Later that night-

"Readt?" he asked and she shrugged "Ready as I'll ever be" she replied and he sighed. "You?." she asked and he shrugged and pulled her in for a kiss. "Yup, I'm good." he said and she stood there stunned.

 

Authors Note: Part two to this story is out. Watch out for #3 which'll be out in a few minutes or sometime today. Two updateds today too, whoo! Lol so ya sorry for not posting the rest yesterday..internet problems :( Hope you enjoyed!