☕ Coffee ☕ ft. BTS's Jungkook

♚ Minshots ♚
Untitled-4.png
lovely legend
BTS - Coffee

More Romeo links : 1 l 2 l 3 l 4

Don't forget to take the poll(s) - link                         *Note. BTS links involve Bangtan bombs aka the cause of death
Coffee
scroll down to view more

Wiping down the register Jungkook mentally sighed but still continued to fake a smile and nod as yet another one of the regular female customers kept attempting to hold a conversation with him for the last 5 minutes not even once giving him her order; being the kind person he was he decided to listen and tried his best not to be rude though on the inside he was getting irritated. Just then the door chimed as it opened and a customer walked in, 'Thank god.' He thought still looking at his current customer, looking down occasionally and soon he had noticed that the female in front of him paid no mind to the other customer who just walked in and continued conversing with the worker. Min walked in standing next to the woman and politely waited for her turn but after a while she noticed that the woman before her had no intention of ordering anytime soon. Remembering she was on a schedule Min tapped the girl only to be faced with an obviously annoyed stranger.

"What?" The other asked rudely and mustering up all the strength she had Min responded in a kind voice "If you don't mind miss I'd like to order some coffee." The girl rolled her eyes and left quickly bidding Jungkook a goodbye as she exited the building. Jungkook who had bowed to the customer turned to take the other girls order and froze. "Umm w-what can I get you?" He stammered and she spoke. "Caramel Macchiato please." She said with a glowing smile leaving Jungkook in a daze. "That'll be $5.89." He responded as he snapped back into reality at the sound if the cash register, she handed him the money as he clumsily took it from her causing her to chuckle slightly and he rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed.

As he began to make the girls order he noticed her watching and forced himself to do well whilst trying his hardest not to embarrass himself once again. "Here you go." Jungkook said handing the girl her drink. "Thank you..Jungkook." She said seeing his name tag and he looked at her shocked "How do you know my name?" He asked flabbergasted and she pointed to her shirt indicating where his name tag was placed and he blushed "Oh..hehe." Min just laughed and looked down at her watch. "Shoot I'm late!" She said and frantically bowed running out of the small cafe "See you around." She said when she reached the door and he waved. "See you." He said with a smile on his face.

 

Seeing as it was closing time Jungkook's manager took his leave, leaving Jungkook to close up and clean; as he was wiping the floor he noticed a card of some sort on the ground. Picking it up he turned it to the front and saw it was the id of the girl who showed up earlier that day. He scratched his head not sure what to do with it since he had no personal way of contacting her, deciding to just hang onto it he placed in his back pocket and resumed cleaning the place up. After assuring himself the place was spotless he exited the cafe and locked the door.

When he turned around he noticed a petite figure panting with her hands on her knees her cheeks flushed from the cold weather. He quickly walked up to her and looked down at her face asking if she was okay and she nodded. "I'm sorry I think I left my id here so I ran back after work," she explained and he reached into the back pocket. "Here you go," he said handing it to her "I was trying to figure out how to give it to you but we don't exactly know each other." He said rubbing his neck again. Min smiled "Thank you so much! You know now is as good a time to get to know one another." She said and stuck her hand out "I'm Min." She said with another dazzling smile and he gladly to her hand in his and shook it lightly.

"Jungkook. But I guess you already know that." She laughed and nodded. "Well it's getting kinda late somI better get home. Mind giving me your number in case of further incidents?" She asked tilting her head and he shook his head. "I'll give it you later." He said and she looked at him confused. "Sorry ma'am but it's against my nature to let young women walk home alone in the middle of the night. Paper spray me and reject my offer all you want but I'm still taking you home." He clarified and she laughed her eyes twinkling making his heart skip a beat. "Suit yourself she shrugged and they walked towards her home. "Here we are."

She said gesturing towards the building and Jungkook smiled and held out his hand and she looked at him confused once again. "Phone." He said and she immediately handed hers to him the fingers brushing lightly against one another's. After typing his number down he handed it back to her and bowed. "Well it was great meeting you." He said and she smiled "You too. Please get home safely! And thank you." She said and he looked at her "For what?" "For everything you did tonight." She replied and he smiled. They quickly bid each other goodbye and went their separate ways. Upon arriving home Jungkook received a message and he smiled while responding.

-The Next Day-

Jungkook was once again in the same position as he was in the previous day and had to deal with yet another female customer. "One caramel macchiato please he heard the most beautiful voice say and he turned to see the same girl her had seen yesterday."Sorry if I accidentally leave my id again. But this time you'll know where to find me." She said and he smiled as the other irrelevant female fumed at the conversation that was going on right before her eyes. However neither of the two cared for her presence as they continued to talk making her storm out and just like that the two formed their new daily routine of Min losing things and Jungkook finding them in the end of they day it lead to the both of them retuning to one another.

 

Authors Note: Hey guys! So I may or may not have accidentaly lied about Mark being next in line but I couldn't help it cause you know..the Kookie. Haha anyways here's my second oneshot which may or may not have a part two. Tis for me to know and for you to find out and stay tuned ;) But yeah as always if you would like please do tell me what you thought and till next time! Oh and the next person to be written about shall be Suga..maybe, it all depends on the results of the BTS poll which is linked in the front page or on the lovely legend box so please do check it out and vote. Voting for the BTS poll ends on the 12th.  Hope you enjoyed!