☣ Russian Roulette Pt. 3 ☣ ft. Exo's D.O.

♚ Minshots ♚
Untitled-4.png
lovely legend
Spica -Russian Roulette

More Exo/Spica links : 1 l 2 l 3 l 4

Don't forget to take the other poll(s) - link                         *Note. I may upload the next two parts today or tomorrow depending on whether I want to leave people hanging sorry!
Russian roulette pt. 3
scroll down to view more

Boys why don't we play some Roulette?" She smirked and the men complied. "Are you sure about this Min?" She heard him whisper next to her and she nodded slightly to reassure him that everything would be fine. One of the men who  was excluded from playing fixed the bullet into one of the revolves and handed it to the first man. Putting it to his head he pulled the trigger and came out victorious. Handing it to the next 2 they both succeeded when it was Kyungsoo's  turn. Min handed him the gun and he nervously put it up to his headshaking he pulled the trigger a click sound was heard and he was fine. The men were stunned as it had not been part of the plan before they could do anything Min took the gun and placed it to her head. "I rather have it be me than him." She spoke and pulled the trigger. Kyungsoo and the men stood there shocked for a minute.

Min quickly seized the chance to run and pulled the boy along with her as the other me quickly examined their coworkers body seeing as he was dead they chased after the two runaways and began shooting at them wildly. Handing a gun from her back pocket to Kyungsoo he looked at her in shock and shook his head "unless you want the both of us to die you'll use it." She said before turning back and shooting one of the men down. The other two ran past their now second dead colleague and sped up.

"!" She cursed and told Kyungsoo to run faster and he did so. They nearly made it to the door when Min got shot in the leg, she hissed and fell. With wide eyes Kyungsoo attempted to help when he was pushed by her and she was once again shot in the shoulder. The two men closed in and she aimed for another and luckily shot another one down. Before she could finish off the other she ran out of bullets. Terrified Kyungsoo could only watch. Just as the man got closer he lifted his gun and finished her off...Or so he thought. A sound went off and when Min opened her eyes she realized she was in a bed.

 

Sitting up she looked around at the unfamiliar setting and saw Kyungsoo sitting on a chair across from her. She attempted to sit up but failed to. Hearing her Kyungsoo immediately ran to her side and soothed her. "Don't force yourself he said. "Where are we?" She asked and he smiled "My house." He spoke and Min looked up at him and he knew what she was going to say. "Don't worry we're safe." He said with a loving smile.  Min shook her head "No, we aren't." She said surprising him. "Even if they find him we'll still be sought out especially your father and if not then I will be. I'm an assassin Kyungsoo, a murderer.

People want me, I'm guilty." She spoke and was hushed soon afterwards. "Lee Minyoung. I Do Kyungsoo swear to protect you my whole life like you did me. Even if I need to get help from others or constantly move us to different countries just to keep you safe I'll do it. So please don't worry." He said gently and kissed her just as lovingly and caringly as he had just spoke to her. And for the first time in a long time she felt safe, happy, and loved.

 

Authors Note: Part three to this story is now out. Once again sorry for not posting the rest yesterday..internet problems :( But anyways next up..Seventeen maybe? Idk. Hope you enjoyed!