✗ You're Pitiful ✗ ft BTS's Suga

♚ Minshots ♚
Untitled-4.png
lovely legend
Fiestar - You're Pitiful

More BTS/Fiestar links : 1 l 2 l 3 l 4

Don't forget to take the other poll(s) - link                         *Note. BTS links involve Bangtan bombs aka the cause of death. As for the above pic...I had to...you're welcome
You're pitiful
scroll down to view more

The full moon illuminated the devastated figure only a trace of his face visible the rest hidden by a veil of dark shadows; the floor lay nearly barren the only thing on it was the immobile figure and the dozens of empty bottles surrounding them. Memories flashed before the person on the floor. Screaming. Yelling. The sound of glass breaking. Not knowing what else to do the seemingly broken man screamed, tears flooding his eyes as the vivid memories of her leaving haunted the poor soul. Reaching into the pocket of his dress shirt he unveiled a small picture of a beautiful girl, it slightly he continued to sob not hearing the door creaking open. A shadow had coasted over him as he continued to stare at the picture paying no mind to the figure behind him. The figure spoke and immediately after hearing the mysterious shadow call him his eyes widened and he craned his neck to see who it was and his speculations as to who it was were correct leaving him stunned and speechless.

Seeing as he was unable to speak the person continued to speak "Yoongi." It spoke saying his name once more and the said man choked back a sob. Finally. The voice he could never seem to forget and he'd been yearning to hear for so long reappeared so suddenly right before him. The woman he loved, shunned, and hurt was back. He just couldn't believe it so all he could do was stare, he stared at her as though she would walk away from him once again if he blinked and he was not about to take that chance. She walked closer to him and spoke, the words she said although they hurt were not at all a surprise to him. "You're so pitiful, more so then when you left me behind. You really have been so pitiful over the past few months. You horrible man, you were so bossy, you threw me away yet after all this time you wanted me to come back. It's true isn't it? And yet after all those terrible times I still seem to end up coming back to you."She laughed bitterly.

He looked straight into her eyes and asked in a voice as soft as a whisper "Then why did you come back?" With a sad smile she responded "Because we need each other...Min Yoongi I need you and I'm sure as hell you need me I mean look at you the way you talk, the way you look. So unlike you. What happened? You've become so weak." She finished and started looking around at the empty wine and beer bottles. And after 3 long months he finally smiled and laughed a sad yet at the same time joyful laugh. "I really have become weak..what have you done to me Lee Minyoung. What kind of insane woman would come back to a broken wreck like me?" He asked and she scoffed "An insane woman who's just as wrecked." she replied with a smiled. "Maybe that's the reason why I fell in love with you." He said and brought his face closer to hers as she leaned in as well their eyes fluttering closed and they shared the most longing and sweet kiss they'd had in years.

 

Authors Note: Hey guys! I know what you're thinking, 'Why the heck is this so short' I know and I apologize buttt this is not the only part to this so please do not harm meh!! I will be uploading the rest at a later time because I felt mean :P Just kidding the reason as to why I can't upload the other part righ now is because...I'll tell you next time sorry~ Hope you enjoyed!