☁ Hello ☁ ft. Boys Republics Suwoong

♚ Minshots ♚
Untitled-4.png
lovely legend
Boys Republic - Hello

More Boys Republic links : 1 l 2 l 3 l 4

Was so hard to choose a specific member for this. Don't forget to take the poll(s) - link                         *Note. BTS's poll is closing today. 
hello
scroll down to view more

They silently stood there in each other's embrace, trying to hold in the tears they let go of one another. "Min you'll miss your flight." Her mother yelled from the car and she turned back signaling she'd be done soon. Turning back to face him she frowned and he attempted to lighten up the mood "Remember what I said about strangers and eating healthy, no junk food alright." He said failing to fake a laugh. Min just looked up at him with a sad smile and he held her once more "Have fun. Don't forget about me." "Never." She replied and he gave her a gentle kiss on the top of her head as he let her go, when she got to the car she stopped and turned back seeing him wave she did the same and got in. The car soon drove off and she stared at his shrinking figure sadly as they drove further away. Each day after their parting lonely tears would constantly fall from his face like an echo that had returned.

-Present Day-

Sunwoong looked at her post once more and stared at her profile picture, envious of the guy standing alongside her in it he continued to scroll through the rest of her page to avoid having to see that other man again. Seeing that she hadn't posted a single thing for the pas t It was the same old routine for the boy; when she left he made sure to keep himself updated on her knew life just to see how she was coping without him and she seemed to be doing just fine which slightly saddened him as he was unable to do the same and move on from her.

The possibility of them ever moving on from one another never once crossed his mind, but he was still glad she found happiness even if it wasn't necessarily with him. He had always thought in his heart that she'd come back and faith would bring them together. Every time he heard his phone ring he'd constantly get excited expecting it to be her but alas each time ended up with him getting devastated over the fact that is what not her. Everytime his door bell rang he found himself disappointed once again. It seemed no matter what was going on he'd find some way to connect it to her, his first and only love.

 

The door bell rang indicating that someone was there and Suwoong immediately sat up, it had become a force of habit since Min had left, although he knew it wasn't her he still couldn't help but have a bit of hope. Walking to the door he opened it and sure enough it was just one of his friends. "Suwoong why didn't you pick up?!" his friend Sungjun asked. "Why are you here?" he asked ignoring the older boys question. "Did you seriously forget? We're going to the match remember?" Sungjun responded and quickly shoved the boy out of his house throwing his shoes to him and quickly locking the door. "Why are you in such a rush?" Suwoong said annoyed. Sungjun sa=tarted walking ahead and replied saying he didn't wanna be late. Suwoong eyed the man in font of him suspiciously as he knew that his friend couldn't care less about showing up late. Shrugging it off he put his shoes on and caught up to the other.

Beads of sweat covered his face while he stood there with his hands on his knees breathing heavily, as he watched the ball make it into the basket just as the timer had gone off. His friend Sunwoo patted his back and complimented him which he responded to with a small smile. Sungjun ran up to just as he was about to take a sip of water and dragged him away from the court. Confused he bid the others good bye and asked Sungjun what he was doing only to be told that they were late and to stop talking and hurry up. Seeing as he was in front of his house he just looked at Sungjun who just smiled and walked away yelling at him to have fun just before running to the opposite side of the street nearly getting hit by a car. Suwoong just shook his head at the idiot and walked in contemplating over what he should think of his friends sentence.

"You're late." he heard a familiar voice say snapping him out of his thoughts. He quickly turned his head towards the voice and his jaw nearly dropped to the floor, as he looked at the figure with wide eyes she laughed and he felt his eyes water seeing the one person he'd been longing to see for the longest time. "I missed you" She said in a quiet voice and he felt his heart well up with happiness. "You came back" He said and she looked at him lovingly. "Of course I did. I wanted to be with you" She said and stood up from the couch walking towards him, he pulled her into his embrace and she wrapped her tiny arms around his waist burying her face into his chest as she started to sob, he her head and spoke softly "Why are you crying?"

She looked up at him her face stained with tears "Because you're here and I've waited so long" she answered and she immediately was pulled into a hug once again; pulling away Suwoong placed his forehead on hers "I've waited so long as well and you know I missed you a lot." he said and she nodded "I love you Min." "I love you too." She replied and he smiled as they finally got to say what they had been keeping to themselves for those long and lonely years. Pulling her in for a kiss they stood there as Min smiled into the kiss, that is until he pulled away causing the small girl to frown which led Suwoong to laugh.

-The Next Day-

"How'd you get in anyways?" he asked and she shrugged "Sungjun had a spare key for some reason." she replied and he sighed. "I never even gave him a spare...oh well." he shrugged and pulled her in for another kiss. The two never parted as though they would be separated once again.

 

Authors Note: Hey guys! So here's my latest oneshot ft Suwoong. It was way too difficult for me to choose between Minsu, Suwoong, and Sunwoo cause we all know Minnie can practically be with everyone! So yeah ifyou prefer another member or person just replace the name haha. Oh and the next person to be written about shall be D.O. which was a request so yay !Also the BTS poll which is linked in the front page or on the lovely legend box ends on the 12th(aka today) so if you wanted to vote you still can it's just that the members who didn't win this time around will be written about later in time. But yeah the winner this time around was..dun dun dun Suga! So stayed tuned till tomorrow to see his oneshot or maybe two shot(?) Hope you enjoyed!