☠ So Dangerous ☠ ft Exo's Chanyeol

♚ Minshots ♚
Untitled-4.png
lovely legend
Up10tion - So Dangerous

More Up10tion/Exo links : 1 l 2 l 3 l 4
Links 1/2- Up10tion; 3/4- Exo
Don't forget to take the poll(s) - link                         *Note. Please read authors note to clear up any confusions
So Dangerous
scroll down to view more

He stared at her from across the room glowering at the man in front of her who had just made her laugh. Feeling the presence of someone's eyes on her she turned her head and stared back at the person, smirking she continued to gaze a while longer before turning back to the man speaking to her while the other just watched still entranced by her beautiful eyes that rejected ordinariness. Like all the other men that met the girl, he too had fallen for her, the dangerously beautiful vixen known as Lee Minyoung. He was just another one of the beasts who gathered in swarms around her except not as creepy like some others he knew. But like the others who continued to blindly shower the girl in their unconditional love he was very much incapable of claiming her as his own and gaining her utmost love and attention...or so he thought. Frustrated, he left the room leaving Min to enjoy her company with that other guy.

He slammed the locker once he reached the end of the hall and leaned up against tilting his head back, eyes closed, and sighing deeply. He hated it. He hated being jealous. He hated that he couldn't have her. And he especially hated not being able to be hers, to be her man. Footsteps echoed down the hall getting louder as they closed in on him. "Shouldn't you be back with your boytoy." He said staying in the same position. "He has a name you know. It's Mark. He's a nice guy you should get to know him." She replied nonchalantly. Finally having enough he kicked himself off the lockers and leaned in on her, his body towering over hers. "Why?" He asked "Why do you do this to me? What is it with you Lee Minyoung?" He whispered.

She stayed quiet and avoided his eyes, pulling her chin up so that she could look at him, he spoke "Punishment." "Wha-" she started but was caught off when he kissed her, standing there immobile he continued and pulled away. "You're mine." He said and she simply nodded dazed.  "Why did you follow me out anyways?" He asked casually walking back towards class. She ran up beside him and pointed back "Locker." She said and he looked at her confused. "You know that locker you just smacked?" "Yeah." "It was mine. I was going to go get something from it." "Oh.." "Yeah." "...Sorry." He responded scratching the back of his neck. .

-Back in class-


"Everyone I have an announcement to make. Lee Minyoung is mine. Don't touch her. Don't look at her. And don't smell her...Jackson." He stated and everyone just looked at the two of them shocked and Min shrugged sitting back in her seat and he followed sitting on her desk. "Hey Min." Mark said walking up to the girl as he attempted to place his hand on her shoulder someone immediately grabbed his wrist. Looking up he saw him looking at him obviously angered. "Don't touch her not even a hair or finger." He growled and Mark raised his hands in defeat walking away.

 

At the end of the day they walked side by side in silence, it was peaceful till he decided to break it. "You never responded to my question earlier." He said and she thought back to earlier that day. e kicked himself off the lockers and leaned in on her, his body towering over hers. "Why?" He asked "Why do you do this to me? What is it with you Lee Minyoung?" He whispered. "You wanna know why?" She asked and he nodded. "It's because I knew I would end up liking you." "What? He asked stunned "You continuously made me suffer through countless times of jealousy just cause you liked me?" He asked scoffing. "Yup," she nodded "Consider it a test. You pass! Now I know that you really did like me and you weren't some crazy stalker fan~" "Pfft what are you some kind of celebrity?" "In your eyes I am~"

"You were cuter when we never talked." He laughed and she punched his arm. "At least I was cute." She mumbled and was pulled back by him, he once again pulled her chin up and brought his lips close to hers whispering the word 'punishment' once again before pulling her in for another sweet kiss.

 

Authors Note: Hey guys! This oneshot was a request by the lovely eiffel-mi. Thanks for requesting!! But not only was this a request but it was based of the song by one of my ultimate rookie groups to have debuted this year, Up10tion aka Teen Tops brother group. After countless days of waiting they're here. That's why if you're wondering why I never mentioned Chanyeol's name it's because I wanted it to be interchangeable with one of the Up10tiin member's names. So yeah sorry if it or was confusing. Don't forget to vote and ya~ Hope you enjoyed!