☼ Smile ☼ ft. Romeo's Hyunkyung

♚ Minshots ♚
Untitled-4.png
lovely legend
Romeo - Smile

More Romeo links : 1 l 2 l 3 l 4 l 5

Don't forget to take the poll(s) - link                         *Note. This takes place in a high school and both ages are changed.
Smile
scroll down to view more
Hyunkyung who was in a currently dazed state continued on his way not taking note of the equally dazed person heading straight towards him. Feeling the sudden contact the now flustered boy quickly apologized bowing his head slightly. "It's fine, it was my fault anyways." He heard a soft voice say as he looked down at the petite figure who spoke with a expressionless face, "Please excuse me." the girl said as she slightly bowed her head and scurried away almost immediately afterwards. He stood there absentmindedly for a bit staring at the back of the figure who had just left as he attempted to recall where he had seen that familiar face, before remembering where he was headed and quickly assumed with walking towards his destination.

The next day upon entering class he spotted a familiar face and made his way to the figure but before he could have the chance to strike up a conversation with the said person the bell rang indicating that class had started and so the students took their seats as the class went on. Once they were released he made his way over to the figure once again. "Hey, um you see I just wanted to apologize once again for bumping into you yesterday. I wasn't paying attention and-" "it's fine," she cut him off and continued "like I said before it was my fault. Please excuse me." She stated with yet another stoic face and slight bow before walking past him. Slightly shocked he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck before being approached by a friend of his. "You know her?" He asked a look of interest written over his face. "Not personally. Why? Do you?" His friend snorted "You do realize who that is don't you? This schools very own ice queen Lee Minyoung. Not exactly the perfect sweetheart so there's no point trying to talk to her y'know." "And you would know?" Hyun kyung retorted rolling his eyes. "Everyone knows it's pretty obvious that she isn't exactly the sweetest. She doesn't speak to anyone and no one tries to befriend her. Hate to say it but she's even worst then you." He replied. "Whatever." He said and walked out of the class leaving his friend behind.

 

Lunch had started and Hyunkyung made his way to the library leaving his friend alone once again. Walking through the aisles he noticed a petite figure struggling to reach for a book located on the top shelf. Casually striding to where she was he reached up and placed the book in her hand. "Thank y..ou" she said as she turned to face the person who had helped her. He just nodded and gave her a smile before turning around to look for his book but before he left the aisle he heard a quiet and barely audible 'why' emit from the mouth of the girl behind him. He turned back to face her tilting his head to the side. She stayed silent for a while before opening "Why are you being kind to me?" Not quite sure what to say he responded with a shrug.

"Common courtesy. Besides what's wrong with being nice?" "... You're right I'm sorry." "Why are you apologizing?" "Because I asked something unnecessary." She said and once again he was shocked by her words. Remembering what his friend said about her earlier he decided to his friends advice entirely and tried conversing with her. "Hey mind helping me find a book?" He asked and they soon found themselves browsing through the books throughout the whole lunch period. "Hyunkyung, is this it?" She asked quietly and he walked over to her looking over the front cover of the book. "Yup! Engrish Ressons 101." He read the title aloud and he heard a soft chuckle from the girl in front of him, he looked up from the book and stared at her face.

"You're pronunciation is awful." She said as her laughter died down and she gave a small smile and at that moment he felt his heart skip a beat. Seeing as he was staring at her she immediately returned to her stoic face and bowed deeply. "I'm sorry for laughing." She said and he waved his hands frantically "No you're fine. I was just shocked...It's the first time I've seen you smile since we met.." He said and she just looked at him as did he to her and the bell rang snapping both of them out of the trances they were in. Hyunkyung spoke first "Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Thanks again for the book." he said and smiled at her and was about to walk away until he turned around suddenly shocking her.

"Do you have a pen?" He asked and she looked at him confused before taking out one from her bag handing it to him. He smiled and took it thanking her, he then opened up his book and tore a piece off shocking her, he began scribbling something down before handing it to her and walked away. "Smile more Minnie you look more beautiful when you do." He said never turning back and continued out. As soon as he left she looked at the paper handed to her on it was a message saying 'I'd love to get to know a so called ice princess a little better? Think you could help me?' and a number; she bit her lip to prevent herself from smiling as she placed the paper in her bag and rushed to class.

 

Authors Note: Hey guys! So this is my first oneshot which was based off of Romeo's song Smile which is actually not their title track and ya it's kinda lame haha but tell me what you think. Also I know this isn't your common Min ship but I believe underrated groups such as Romeo should really have more stories written about them and well Min looks good with pretty much anyone so yeah but don't worry I'll definitely be adding in more regular ships. But yeah Romeo is great definitely check them out(There are links above.)! Hope you enjoyed.